News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

135 Attack

Started by Francis, April 04, 2011, 09:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francis

My goal is to get 135 attack.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Daxking

Yeah, what the mod said.  ;)

Dug

Shush you two, he'll tell us when hes ready....  :D.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

youtube.

135.... thought it went to 99 well good luck whit it you need it  ;)
^how lalw?

Daxking

Quote from: Program on April 05, 2011, 03:14:33 PM
Quote from: Dug on April 05, 2011, 03:08:35 PM
Shush you two, he'll tell us when hes ready....  :D.
Nuh-uh. I think this thread is kind of pointless unless he specifies further. 'Cause he could just put what he has here into his signature.

Quote from: Daxking on April 05, 2011, 08:23:24 AM
Yeah, what the mod said.  ;)
Just had to say that again. xD
On topic: His attack level is 125.

Francis

I was just about to tell you guys my attack level but no, daxking always has to spoil it for me. xD
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Chaoslancex

Well Francis i would like you wish you good luck on 135 it should not be that hard XD well maybe haha just don't get distracted just keep going XD when i train sometimes i tend to do other things and get distracted from training.

d1stortor

Quote from: Chaoslancex on April 06, 2011, 12:15:37 AM
Well Francis i would like you wish you good luck on 135 it should not be that hard XD well maybe haha just don't get distracted just keep going XD when i train sometimes i tend to do other things and get distracted from training.

Indeed. So do I; that's the reason I only train attack or defence in ::wildy, while I fight. You know how in old classic the best way to train magic was pking? Well, in this new classic, the best way to train attack and defence, is pking too :))) it should be easy. But yeah,

Best of luck,

D1stortor
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$