News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

135 Attack

Started by Francis, April 04, 2011, 09:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francis

My goal is to get 135 attack.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Daxking

Yeah, what the mod said.  ;)

Dug

Shush you two, he'll tell us when hes ready....  :D.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

youtube.

135.... thought it went to 99 well good luck whit it you need it  ;)
^how lalw?

Daxking

Quote from: Program on April 05, 2011, 03:14:33 PM
Quote from: Dug on April 05, 2011, 03:08:35 PM
Shush you two, he'll tell us when hes ready....  :D.
Nuh-uh. I think this thread is kind of pointless unless he specifies further. 'Cause he could just put what he has here into his signature.

Quote from: Daxking on April 05, 2011, 08:23:24 AM
Yeah, what the mod said.  ;)
Just had to say that again. xD
On topic: His attack level is 125.

Francis

I was just about to tell you guys my attack level but no, daxking always has to spoil it for me. xD
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Chaoslancex

Well Francis i would like you wish you good luck on 135 it should not be that hard XD well maybe haha just don't get distracted just keep going XD when i train sometimes i tend to do other things and get distracted from training.

d1stortor

Quote from: Chaoslancex on April 06, 2011, 12:15:37 AM
Well Francis i would like you wish you good luck on 135 it should not be that hard XD well maybe haha just don't get distracted just keep going XD when i train sometimes i tend to do other things and get distracted from training.

Indeed. So do I; that's the reason I only train attack or defence in ::wildy, while I fight. You know how in old classic the best way to train magic was pking? Well, in this new classic, the best way to train attack and defence, is pking too :))) it should be easy. But yeah,

Best of luck,

D1stortor
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$