News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

An earthquake hits Arab repuplic of egypt.

Started by Joker, April 01, 2011, 04:21:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joker

Yeah..It was totally strong it was 6 degrees...The table of the computer and the chair it self fell...and i was going to ran down the street..I live in the 10th floor....This earthquake in egypt is from an earthquake in Greece's island...Alexandria and Cairo ( The capital ) was hit by the earth quake..I want to discuss the problem of earthquakes all over the world.

ratman3

Sadly, earthquakes are one of the more unpredictable, and more devastating natural disasters.

Last year, a 7.0 earthquake hit Haiti, and thousands of people died.  There was also a 7.2 in Chile, a 6.8 (around there) in New Zealand, and of course, the 9.0 in Japan. 

Few people can actually comprehend all of the desctuction that Earthquakes can create.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Daxking

I feel very bad for everyone experiencing these natural disasters. I hope that the U.S doesn't have anything happen to it. Knocks on wood.

Dug

Also last night, there was a excessive amount of rain along with a thunderstorm that was pretty loud, like Air-force 1 flying right beside your ears. Could these be related to the Tsunami in japan?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Daxking

In Massachusetts, we had a lot of rain today. It did thunder too, but not for long. Well at least for in my city.  :-X

Drunk Mario

There was also another Earthquake in Japan Rate like 7.4 or something like that.. AGAIN.

The world is messing stuff up.. peoples lives.. :-\

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall