News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Question of the Day! (April 1, 2011)

Started by Francis, April 01, 2011, 12:11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francis

What is the hardest thing you ever had to do or experience?

My answer: For me, it was probobly a 24 hour virus i had a few years ago, it was the worst experience of my lfe. I was vometting every hour and i couldn't move at all. I was so weak and i would continue barfing even when there was nothing left inside of me. So i would just throw up water. My throat was burning. My tempature was 40 degrees celcius. I was burning but shivvering at the same time. It was probobly the worst experience i have ever had to go through in my life.

What about you?
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Sad Panda

I got ran over by a bike one time. Ran right over my head. Two black eyes.

Diva La Viva

I had to walk out of the house and kill the skeleton on the spiders back

It should have been when i missed the water from the trampoline...  :-[

Dug

Well when i had an argument with my mother my eldest sister came down, butt in and eventually starter fighting with me(physically). After a few minutes my other sister came down and started to join in, we broke two glass animals, a vase and my face.(I had 3 long horizontal scratches between my forehead and my mouth and had a vertical cut on my throat.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Sad Panda on April 01, 2011, 12:25:57 AM
I got ran over by a bike one time. Ran right over my head. Two black eyes.
LMfao.. I LOL'd at that..

The worst thing is..

When I had fell off my Bike(HARD) at a Bmx coarse, my leg slammed into my front tire and i was going FAST and my leg was all bloody and I had to go to the ER because I had tread and other random shit on my leg and I couldn't walk for around a week. I could barely move/bend it.

Doesn't seem like much, but imagine having like a carpet burn, and someone rubbing HARD on it to clean it up for about 10 minutes. :-\

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

M I K E

Quote from: Francis on April 01, 2011, 12:11:55 AM

My answer: For me, it was probobly a 24 hour virus i had a few years ago, it was the worst experience of my lfe. I was vometting every hour and i couldn't move at all. I was so weak and i would continue barfing even when there was nothing left inside of me. So i would just throw up water. My throat was burning. My tempature was 40 degrees celcius. I was burning but shivvering at the same time. It was probobly the worst experience i have ever had to go through in my life.

What about you?

Wow, my whole family actually had this..

When i was vometting i wasnt able to breath it was horrible..

ratman3

Hmm... I has 2 terrible mements:

1.  Last year, I fell twenty feet out of a tree.  I ended up with a major concussion, and I could barely move for abour three days.  I couldn't do any "strenuous" activity for about six months...

2.  I don't want to go into the specifics, but a small grappeling hook that I put in a tree a few days ago fell onto my head :(
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Dench

Me and my friends were skiing and we went off on this trail. Leigh (Yoho) fell off and i had to swerve out the way onto some thick snow, i shouted "I'm still standing mother F*cker's", i then looked up and i was heading straight for a tree. My face and my crown jewells went straight into that tree.  :'(

Francis

Quote from: M I K E on April 01, 2011, 05:25:38 PM
Quote from: Francis on April 01, 2011, 12:11:55 AM

What about you?

Wow, my whole family actually had this..

When i was vometting i wasnt able to breath it was horrible..
When this happend, i was in isreal and everyone who i was living with at the moment got it from me. One heck' of a vacation eh?
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

ratman3

Quote from: Program on April 01, 2011, 09:35:18 PM
Quote from: Mute on April 01, 2011, 05:32:33 PM
Pretty hard.
Were were just running about in a sweetcorn field throwing cobs at eachother that we pulled off the plants, You had 5 lives and deliberate headshots weren't allowed. :P

Hah, corn is deadly.
One time I was in a corn maze and I went to pull a piece of corn off of one of the plants. The leaf cut my finger and I had to get stitches.

I *almost* choked on a bowl of dried grits (ground up corn) once...  it's becoming an epidemic...
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.