News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Question of the Day! (April 1, 2011)

Started by Francis, April 01, 2011, 12:11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francis

What is the hardest thing you ever had to do or experience?

My answer: For me, it was probobly a 24 hour virus i had a few years ago, it was the worst experience of my lfe. I was vometting every hour and i couldn't move at all. I was so weak and i would continue barfing even when there was nothing left inside of me. So i would just throw up water. My throat was burning. My tempature was 40 degrees celcius. I was burning but shivvering at the same time. It was probobly the worst experience i have ever had to go through in my life.

What about you?
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Sad Panda

I got ran over by a bike one time. Ran right over my head. Two black eyes.

Diva La Viva

I had to walk out of the house and kill the skeleton on the spiders back

It should have been when i missed the water from the trampoline...  :-[

Dug

Well when i had an argument with my mother my eldest sister came down, butt in and eventually starter fighting with me(physically). After a few minutes my other sister came down and started to join in, we broke two glass animals, a vase and my face.(I had 3 long horizontal scratches between my forehead and my mouth and had a vertical cut on my throat.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Sad Panda on April 01, 2011, 12:25:57 AM
I got ran over by a bike one time. Ran right over my head. Two black eyes.
LMfao.. I LOL'd at that..

The worst thing is..

When I had fell off my Bike(HARD) at a Bmx coarse, my leg slammed into my front tire and i was going FAST and my leg was all bloody and I had to go to the ER because I had tread and other random shit on my leg and I couldn't walk for around a week. I could barely move/bend it.

Doesn't seem like much, but imagine having like a carpet burn, and someone rubbing HARD on it to clean it up for about 10 minutes. :-\

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

M I K E

Quote from: Francis on April 01, 2011, 12:11:55 AM

My answer: For me, it was probobly a 24 hour virus i had a few years ago, it was the worst experience of my lfe. I was vometting every hour and i couldn't move at all. I was so weak and i would continue barfing even when there was nothing left inside of me. So i would just throw up water. My throat was burning. My tempature was 40 degrees celcius. I was burning but shivvering at the same time. It was probobly the worst experience i have ever had to go through in my life.

What about you?

Wow, my whole family actually had this..

When i was vometting i wasnt able to breath it was horrible..

ratman3

Hmm... I has 2 terrible mements:

1.  Last year, I fell twenty feet out of a tree.  I ended up with a major concussion, and I could barely move for abour three days.  I couldn't do any "strenuous" activity for about six months...

2.  I don't want to go into the specifics, but a small grappeling hook that I put in a tree a few days ago fell onto my head :(
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Dench

Me and my friends were skiing and we went off on this trail. Leigh (Yoho) fell off and i had to swerve out the way onto some thick snow, i shouted "I'm still standing mother F*cker's", i then looked up and i was heading straight for a tree. My face and my crown jewells went straight into that tree.  :'(

Francis

Quote from: M I K E on April 01, 2011, 05:25:38 PM
Quote from: Francis on April 01, 2011, 12:11:55 AM

What about you?

Wow, my whole family actually had this..

When i was vometting i wasnt able to breath it was horrible..
When this happend, i was in isreal and everyone who i was living with at the moment got it from me. One heck' of a vacation eh?
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

ratman3

Quote from: Program on April 01, 2011, 09:35:18 PM
Quote from: Mute on April 01, 2011, 05:32:33 PM
Pretty hard.
Were were just running about in a sweetcorn field throwing cobs at eachother that we pulled off the plants, You had 5 lives and deliberate headshots weren't allowed. :P

Hah, corn is deadly.
One time I was in a corn maze and I went to pull a piece of corn off of one of the plants. The leaf cut my finger and I had to get stitches.

I *almost* choked on a bowl of dried grits (ground up corn) once...  it's becoming an epidemic...
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.