News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Staff Appreciation Day!

Started by Daxking, March 30, 2011, 08:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daxking

Yeah, I said it. I made up my own holiday. March 30th is Staff Appreciation Day! Well, in my books.  8) I was being a kiss up, and had people just follow behind staff today. So yeah. Just wanted to tell all the staff. You're doing great.  ::) :P

ratman3

Thanks Bill, Francis, Dug, Amanda, Alex, Jose, Avery, Jazmin, Ryan, Jeremy, and Jeremy!  (and to all ex mods)!
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Bill

Quote from: ratman3 on March 30, 2011, 08:42:25 PM
Thanks Bill, Francis, Dug, Amanda, Alex, Jose, Avery, Jazmin, Ryan, Jeremy, and Jeremy!  (and to all ex mods)!

Mahhh neeeeeeem's firsttttttttt. :)

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Daxking

Quote from: ratman3 on March 30, 2011, 08:42:25 PM
(and to all ex mods)!
Thanks! and Yeah Forum mod + Admins are appreciated too!  ;) All of Staff deserves a thanks.  ::)

Francis

Thank you tyren and everyone else! I'm glad that you think me and the other staff members are doing good at their job.  ;D
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Kryptonite

Well I'm going to contribute to this too!

Ry60003333: I love you man. Thank you for all your hard work you put toward this game. Without you, none of us would be here right now. You're the best.
Jeremy: You're an amazing owner and I want to thank you for all of the work you do on the forums.
Danny: You're a very helpful and active head of staff. I can see why they chose you for that position.
Mod Sean: You're a really helpful dude. I don't know you that well though. But I know that you're really nice!
Insomnom: You're a very active and helpful forum admin/in-game admin. Thanks for all the stuff you do for this community. We all appreciate it.
Mod Avery: I remember seeing you get mod :) I think you're a helpful admin as well, and you definitely deserve your position.
Mod Jose: You're awesome. You are really helpful and nice and fun to be around. We all love you.
X: You're probably one of the best moderators I've ever seen on this game. You're definitely the right person for player mod mentor.
Bill: I don't know you that well either, but I do know that you're really helpful on the forums, and thank you for all the work you've done.
Francis: New to the job, but you're doing good at it :) Keep up the good work.
Dug: You're a really good friend to everyone and you're a very helpful person. I'm glad to call you my friend.
Amanda xo: You're a very deserving mod as well. I always see you in-game enforcing rules/helping people. You're a really good moderator.
Mute: You're freaking amazing! You're the best forum mod that there has ever been. I would cry if you got demoted :(
Program: You're already doing a great job at forum moderator! Keep it up! Oh, and nice banners btw :)

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

dieknowsawr

Quote from: Kryptonite on March 30, 2011, 10:32:52 PM

Ry60003333: I love you man. Thank you for all your hard work you put toward this game. Without you, none of us would be here right now. You're the best.
Jeremy: You're an amazing owner and I want to thank you for all of the work you do on the forums.
Danny: You're a very helpful and active head of staff. I can see why they chose you for that position.
Mod Sean: You're a really helpful dude. I don't know you that well though. But I know that you're really nice!
Insomnom: You're a very active and helpful forum admin/in-game admin. Thanks for all the stuff you do for this community. We all appreciate it.
Mod Avery: I remember seeing you get mod :) I think you're a helpful admin as well, and you definitely deserve your position.
Mod Jose: You're awesome. You are really helpful and nice and fun to be around. We all love you.
X: You're probably one of the best moderators I've ever seen on this game. You're definitely the right person for player mod mentor.
Bill: I don't know you that well either, but I do know that you're really helpful on the forums, and thank you for all the work you've done.
Dug: You're a really good friend to everyone and you're a very helpful person. I'm glad to call you my friend.
Amanda xo: You're a very deserving mod as well. I always see you in-game enforcing rules/helping people. You're a really good moderator.
Mute: You're freaking amazing! You're the best forum mod that there has ever been. I would cry if you got demoted :(
Program: You're already doing a great job at forum moderator! Keep it up! Oh, and nice banners btw :)

I have one word or all of what you said there; Win.

@ Topic, Good job all mods and admins!v Thanks :)

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Kryptonite on March 30, 2011, 10:32:52 PM

This^^^^

Haha, Av i really remember that day. It was something like this... "Jeremy is online" "Rivin_X has become a player moderator" we had our problems, lucky enough they got solved for some weeks ago.  8)

Daxking

Just some screenies I was doing. Was going to make a big ol' list of 'em of people following every staff. But didn't work out to well. D:
Following Amanda.

Following Bill.

Dug

Thank you so much guys It's an honor to be here with all of you  :D.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Daxking

Quote from: Dug on April 02, 2011, 09:49:57 AM
Thank you so much guys It's an honor to be here with all of you  :D.

You're welcome ya n00b. (: