News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Staff Appreciation Day!

Started by Daxking, March 30, 2011, 08:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daxking

Yeah, I said it. I made up my own holiday. March 30th is Staff Appreciation Day! Well, in my books.  8) I was being a kiss up, and had people just follow behind staff today. So yeah. Just wanted to tell all the staff. You're doing great.  ::) :P

ratman3

Thanks Bill, Francis, Dug, Amanda, Alex, Jose, Avery, Jazmin, Ryan, Jeremy, and Jeremy!  (and to all ex mods)!
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Bill

Quote from: ratman3 on March 30, 2011, 08:42:25 PM
Thanks Bill, Francis, Dug, Amanda, Alex, Jose, Avery, Jazmin, Ryan, Jeremy, and Jeremy!  (and to all ex mods)!

Mahhh neeeeeeem's firsttttttttt. :)

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Daxking

Quote from: ratman3 on March 30, 2011, 08:42:25 PM
(and to all ex mods)!
Thanks! and Yeah Forum mod + Admins are appreciated too!  ;) All of Staff deserves a thanks.  ::)

Francis

Thank you tyren and everyone else! I'm glad that you think me and the other staff members are doing good at their job.  ;D
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Kryptonite

Well I'm going to contribute to this too!

Ry60003333: I love you man. Thank you for all your hard work you put toward this game. Without you, none of us would be here right now. You're the best.
Jeremy: You're an amazing owner and I want to thank you for all of the work you do on the forums.
Danny: You're a very helpful and active head of staff. I can see why they chose you for that position.
Mod Sean: You're a really helpful dude. I don't know you that well though. But I know that you're really nice!
Insomnom: You're a very active and helpful forum admin/in-game admin. Thanks for all the stuff you do for this community. We all appreciate it.
Mod Avery: I remember seeing you get mod :) I think you're a helpful admin as well, and you definitely deserve your position.
Mod Jose: You're awesome. You are really helpful and nice and fun to be around. We all love you.
X: You're probably one of the best moderators I've ever seen on this game. You're definitely the right person for player mod mentor.
Bill: I don't know you that well either, but I do know that you're really helpful on the forums, and thank you for all the work you've done.
Francis: New to the job, but you're doing good at it :) Keep up the good work.
Dug: You're a really good friend to everyone and you're a very helpful person. I'm glad to call you my friend.
Amanda xo: You're a very deserving mod as well. I always see you in-game enforcing rules/helping people. You're a really good moderator.
Mute: You're freaking amazing! You're the best forum mod that there has ever been. I would cry if you got demoted :(
Program: You're already doing a great job at forum moderator! Keep it up! Oh, and nice banners btw :)

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

dieknowsawr

Quote from: Kryptonite on March 30, 2011, 10:32:52 PM

Ry60003333: I love you man. Thank you for all your hard work you put toward this game. Without you, none of us would be here right now. You're the best.
Jeremy: You're an amazing owner and I want to thank you for all of the work you do on the forums.
Danny: You're a very helpful and active head of staff. I can see why they chose you for that position.
Mod Sean: You're a really helpful dude. I don't know you that well though. But I know that you're really nice!
Insomnom: You're a very active and helpful forum admin/in-game admin. Thanks for all the stuff you do for this community. We all appreciate it.
Mod Avery: I remember seeing you get mod :) I think you're a helpful admin as well, and you definitely deserve your position.
Mod Jose: You're awesome. You are really helpful and nice and fun to be around. We all love you.
X: You're probably one of the best moderators I've ever seen on this game. You're definitely the right person for player mod mentor.
Bill: I don't know you that well either, but I do know that you're really helpful on the forums, and thank you for all the work you've done.
Dug: You're a really good friend to everyone and you're a very helpful person. I'm glad to call you my friend.
Amanda xo: You're a very deserving mod as well. I always see you in-game enforcing rules/helping people. You're a really good moderator.
Mute: You're freaking amazing! You're the best forum mod that there has ever been. I would cry if you got demoted :(
Program: You're already doing a great job at forum moderator! Keep it up! Oh, and nice banners btw :)

I have one word or all of what you said there; Win.

@ Topic, Good job all mods and admins!v Thanks :)

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Kryptonite on March 30, 2011, 10:32:52 PM

This^^^^

Haha, Av i really remember that day. It was something like this... "Jeremy is online" "Rivin_X has become a player moderator" we had our problems, lucky enough they got solved for some weeks ago.  8)

Daxking

Just some screenies I was doing. Was going to make a big ol' list of 'em of people following every staff. But didn't work out to well. D:
Following Amanda.

Following Bill.

Dug

Thank you so much guys It's an honor to be here with all of you  :D.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Daxking

Quote from: Dug on April 02, 2011, 09:49:57 AM
Thank you so much guys It's an honor to be here with all of you  :D.

You're welcome ya n00b. (: