News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Lepercaun..

Started by dieknowsawr, March 28, 2011, 05:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dieknowsawr

From the event of the lepercaun, as many of us know mint cakes turn you into a lepercaun
and makes the person hit 0s on you..  Well , now i have lost multiple things due to this, like when
I attacked PkMarine she went into a lepercaun i hit 0s and she hit 67s.. I find this un-fair and should
be a rule -.-.

Kevin

We were very aware of this situation when we thought of the mint cakes. There are less then 1,000 even less then 500 mint cakes in the game, and I would say about half of them have already been ate. The rarity of this happening is slim to none. But it is fair since they either caught a leprechaun or bought the mint cake.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Kevin on March 28, 2011, 05:59:04 PM
We were very aware of this situation when we thought of the mint cakes. There are less then 1,000 even less then 500 mint cakes in the game, and I would say about half of them have already been ate. The rarity of this happening is slim to none. But it is fair since they either caught a leprechaun or bought the mint cake.

This. Sorry, but they wouldn't just add an item to the game and make it against the rules for us to use.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.