News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Black Tigers' Discussion Page, Rules, and Ranks

Started by Sad Panda, March 28, 2011, 01:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

Attention:
Please read this: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,9435.msg79590.html#msg79590

Thank you.

We are Serpentine. We are one. We will win.

Rules

1) Do not start fights with other clan members
2) If you are here for leisure, are not supportive of the clan, or do not try then I'd suggest you leave or change your views
3) Do not attack people in the wilderness for no reason, unless they are in a rival clan
4) Have fun, but try to be serious
5) Nothing is forever. You can be moved up or down and you can even be kicked. Fight hard, fight well, and win.

Hierarchy of ranks

Owners: Able to make immediate decisions without consulting others. Owners are able to overturn this with a 2/3 vote.

Co-Owners: Able to make immediate decisions without consulting others. Owners are able to overturn this with a 1/2 vote.

Head Elite: Able to make immediate, but temporary, decisions with the consultation of the Co-Owner or Owners. Clan can overturn and decisions made with a 4/5 vote.

Elites: Able to vote on decisions that they are consulted with and on accepting people into the clan.

High, Intermediate, Beginners, and Recruits: Fight your way to the higher ranks to earn these privelages!

Chaoslancex

Add Death Zone to rival list, good luck out there.

Sad Panda

Diva La Viva

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Sad Panda on March 29, 2011, 01:32:59 PM
How so?
Just trim it a little, like change the font face, size, colors etc. Just make it cool. It looks kinda boring now.  :P

Sad Panda

If you can create your own rendering of it and pm it to me then I'd be more than happy to edit it for you.

Genuine

Sad Panda

Well I'll look at both of yours. Whoevers looks better will go up.

Genuine

Actually, I like the Format of the One we Have now. Although, I dislike the 'Code' bit.

Sad Panda

I do too, but Kane put it in there. It is what it is.

Kryptonite

You guys can change it... It's just to make it easier to copy the application.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Sad Panda

From now on everyone will begin at the Beginner level. They will work their way up from there. Special cases will be allowed to bend the rules a bit.

dieknowsawr

Diva, with your post on the Discussion page, Lemaiux1 is quite active.
His forums account is on a mute.. So that warning isn't necessary..

Sad Panda

Lolwut? Diva hasn't posted anything on here about Lem being moved down.