News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Every Account i make is Disabled

Started by XMG Alfie, December 06, 2008, 06:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XMG Alfie

My Friend plays this game so i decided to give it a shot, but every account i try to make at the log in screen is disabled, hes been over to my house and tried to log in himself but it also says that his account is disabled on log in. When he goes to his house he says that worldscape works perfectly, its got to be something to do with Mine and Worldscape's internet connections. Any Help?

Voltimolt

Sure, I can help you XMG Alfie,

When you play, or you visit the website. Your IP will be recorded into connectfrom folder (I believe), or something around that. Either an admin has "IP-ban" you from Worldscape because IPs are picked manually from routers. There was once a person that had the same IP as you, and He done something bad. Either the admin banned him IP of course which means every accounts he tries to make will be disabled (which means banned ). Back the the router picks IP manually, It seems that you had the same IP that you had with that person. so basically, You'd be banned.

But Don't Worry, just turn off your Modem for 5 or less minutes and turn it back on. That way the router picks another IP manually from them.

Or if none of these works, Contact Jeremy.

This statement is 99.4543654% correct.

Regards,
Voltimolt

XMG Alfie

Thats bad, as i have a static ip address, which wont and cant be changed for intervals of 60 days.  :-[

0ownage0

ouch how about this did u update it? or redownload it this might work

0ownage0
hey everone im back!

Pure01owner

mmm very unlucky someone randomly picking ur ip outa billion of numbers lol :P
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

Mia

Mia

Bill

Yeah, they're right, you were probably IP-banned from Worldcape. You might have tried out this game before and somehow were IP-banned for maybe breaking the rules.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Triniboy

Quote from: Voltimolt on December 06, 2008, 11:48:39 PM
Sure, I can help you XMG Alfie,

When you play, or you visit the website. Your IP will be recorded into connectfrom folder (I believe), or something around that. Either an admin has "IP-ban" you from Worldscape because IPs are picked manually from routers. There was once a person that had the same IP as you, and He done something bad. Either the admin banned him IP of course which means every accounts he tries to make will be disabled (which means banned ). Back the the router picks IP manually, It seems that you had the same IP that you had with that person. so basically, You'd be banned.

But Don't Worry, just turn off your Modem for 5 or less minutes and turn it back on. That way the router picks another IP manually from them.

Or if none of these works, Contact Jeremy.

This statement is 99.4543654% correct.

Regards,
Voltimolt

Well  i tried that..did'nt work...but i think it might be my set up...I have the modem connect to two linksys routers...i tried reseting my router and modem ..and it never changed...then i tried over a 8hour time of having the router & modem off then turning it back on, And still nothing changed :-\