News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

enter amount to buy

Started by Cavallers, May 14, 2008, 10:36:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavallers

well you all know that when u want to buy something u have to take long because you can only buy x10

well i was wondering ry if you could possibly add the enter amount to buy like on runescape because no one

likes the idea of buying x10 it takes really long or at least add a buy x100 and x1000

everyone would really appreciate this  ;D ;D

-Cavallers

Ry60003333

The only problem is that this is client side.  :'(
And interface information is packed into the cache, so its nearly impossible to edit.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Cavallers

:o okay

it's okay like this  ;D ;D

i was just wondering if you could add but you can't so... ;D ;D

-Cavallers

James

Yeah, it would be a lot easier than shopping for 10 items at a time though ;).

Cavallers

well why don't just make a online shop like the one that some people use that gives the option to buy x1-x5-x10-x100 that has all he items on all the shops of the server...??

-Cavallers

Jesus Girl

Cavs you tottaly lost me on the 2nd time you posted.......Someone help me ..rofl
HI i Know i've been gone for a long time ,but im back and i'm so syched for WorldScapeBlitz !To everyone i let down(Not many) while I was gone im sorry.But Whatever im back to stay! _\__/ (>.<) \__/_
               I love all!!!(Not realy I hate most of you. lol)

Cavallers

Quote from: Jesus Girl on June 07, 2008, 10:42:14 AM
Cavs you tottaly lost me on the 2nd time you posted.......Someone help me ..rofl

what do you mean???

-Cavallers

Ry60003333

Quote from: Jesus Girl on June 07, 2008, 10:42:14 AM
Its programmed in the client, so we can't change it.  :P
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.