News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Question of the Day (March 25, 2011)

Started by Kryptonite, March 25, 2011, 07:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite

Hey guys. Today I want to know: What really makes you mad? Like what just makes you want to hurt someone or whatever it is you do when you get REALLY mad?

Me personally, I don't get mad very often. But I guess mine would be when people that barely know me spread rumors about me or some shit like that.

So anyway, post what makes you really mad and why. Thanks :)

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Kevin

I get mad pretty easy, what really gets me is when someone is just annoying. Or when I am told the same thing over and over again, continues things bug me. Like alarm clocks make me mad in the morning. Just the buzzing makes me mad... Prob why my alarm is broken. It didn't want to turn off one day(button doesn't work all the time) So I picked it off the night stand and threw it across my room and went back to sleep.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Kevin on March 25, 2011, 07:14:25 PM
I get mad pretty easy, what really gets me is when someone is just annoying. Or when I am told the same thing over and over again, continues things bug me. Like alarm clocks make me mad in the morning. Just the buzzing makes me mad... Prob why my alarm is broken. It didn't want to turn off one day(button doesn't work all the time) So I picked it off the night stand and threw it across my room and went back to sleep.

I agree. It's really annoying when people tell me the same thing over and over...

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Sad Panda

Cocky and arrogant people. Also, when a girl appears to be a guy and doesn't notify you before you say "What's up, man?"..... That makes me mad...

Insomnom

Quote from: Sad Panda on March 25, 2011, 07:29:16 PM
Cocky and arrogant people.

This.

Also, stupid people.
Especially when I know they're not that stupid.
People who act stupid are the worse.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

I act stupid some times. In a sarcastic way though. I CAN HAS SARCASM!!

Sad Panda

Jake

When people come up and ask you for an item and you say no so they start swearing at you.

Also, When people think they're awesome over the internet. Ie; People who try to troll and be a Jerk just to get a reputation.

M I K E

1. Beggers who call me homo if i dont give them super rares...

2. People who think only the negative sides of some things...

3. My mom sometimes...

4. My dad sometimes...

5. My sisters, all the time..

6. When i come home from the school, my sisters have eat it empty...:S

Drunk Mario

When I try to talk to People such as Staff, (like on skype or In-game) they ignore me completely.

Also IRL, When we have No pop/juice or ANYTHING sweet.. ::) (I NEED sweet things to live) :o

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Dench

In-game if I'm piled and i get called a 'safer'
IRL probably people bitching and and being reminded of stupid things.

M I K E

Some players are trying to get mods by typing with a perfect grammar  ::)

Diva La Viva

10 year old kids laying out videos on youtube with that voice and bad quality. Argh...

ratman3

I'd say... when people first start out, and start begging me for rares, then call me a frugal noob when I don't give them anything.

Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.