News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Your so call "Hacker"

Started by Triniboy, December 05, 2008, 01:21:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triniboy

Yeah..cause i speak my opinion saying that eon9 may had used a SQL injector to gain his access into worldscape, and saying i know a little about it..does not mean you have to ban me for that for no reason...

oh yeah, and if i was a "Hacker" don't you think i would have done something already

P.S Jeremy, your right i don't know how to inject the SQL or gain access, all  can tell you it was a code of speak, but i don't neve got it..but anyways wouldnt that be the only way you can stop hacking, and by the way..i see you would disiable my account, but not the one whos doing it...

Rock Star

To put it simply... He's unstoppable.
Jeremy and Ry have tried countless times to ban him.
He just unbans himself.

~Rock Star

Voltimolt

False!

Eon9 is a hacker. He is Un-bannable, Even if you "Ip-ban" him. He is just a null. All though he is accessing via MySQL, Since the server is running but MySQL. Allgofree is with 000Webhost, eon9 probably works for it, IM JUST SAYING!. But when my sister told me the story when eon9 said she was a boy. she died and lost her rares. so basically Eon9 can attack out of wild so can Ryan and Jeremy.

Eon9, he is un-accessable, you can't find his character profile. all though if you search his name up. eon9.net will come up. and we will find the truth after mark gliem finishes his webdesign. mark gliem i believe is eon9.

Eon9 has been hacking worldscape for 2 years now, but we don't know what he wants. so if you want to be safe, store your items in bank and do not be mean of him otherwise he'd kill you.

How I Found this infomation?
I could basically tell that worldscape is running by MySQL, when i found out i started doing investigation. eon9 is probably a expert at visual basic and created a mysql hacker. so, that why this is how he hacks. EVEN IF WORLDSCAPE CHANGES PASSWORD. Eon9 inserted a MySQL Password tracker.

this is a probably a 78.54654% that this statement is true

Regards,
Voltimolt

Triniboy

well ok then..but still is that any reason to ban me >:(...

Mia

Jeremy will have a good reason to bann you.

Triniboy

Triniboy

well anyways... Jeremy and everyone i am sorry if i did anything wrong :'( in your terms of view..im just asking if you can un-ban me..do you want me to do anything so you can un-ban me... :-\

Lets just start over new...

Hello, my name is also Jeremy... screen name triniboy64...