News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Advertiseing

Started by Hunterguy8, July 08, 2008, 07:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunterguy8

Lately I have been seeing people advertising in-game, mostly in world 3, but most recently in world 1. This takes the fun out of the game, as it makes it lag because of auto-typer. I don't know if this is against rules but I would think so.

AaronnRocks

Zeldagirl

Yes, this is against the rules...

To put a stop to this, or to HELP put a stop to this you can report the player(s) that are advertising under: Offensive Language. Also, if you see a player Spamming in-game you can report this under offensive language aswell.

Thank you for showing some responsibility in the matter, we would like to put an end to this. Once again thank you,

Zelda.
- Banned -

Chris Bud

Yea... I can't see anything else than reporting the player(s).

But if there is any staff online, you could try and contact them, and try to get them to help you...

But don't harass the staff. It's there job to help. Not to get nagged ;)

~Chris

Ry60003333

Remember, ::onlinestaff will show you all Mods/Staff on all worlds.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Con1887

Yes, it's very frusturating indeed. I myself have been catching them lately and have been stoping a few by muting them.

I'll stay and look out for advertisers In-game so it lowers the frusturation.
and so other could enjoy the game.

Yours truelly - Con1887 (In-game Moderator)

Chaoslancex

i hate dose people,

i mean there is no better private game than allgofree dont know y they do it  :D

AllGoFree!! rules!!! 8)

Pure01owner

yea blitz forshore But Advertiseing is very frustration sometimes!!!
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]