News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Mini wars

Started by Batman, March 22, 2011, 01:20:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman

I think i would be cool if a kind of minwar game was coded into the server. It would be even better if you could stake items with he opportunity to get wealthier.

<3 Tyren

Jake

What would you do? Would it be like Team Death Match? (Two teams fight first to 50 kills wins?)

Batman

Yeah something like that.

<3 Tyren

Kevin

I'm guessing something like Clan wars on RuneScape?

I've suggested something simular to Ryan, but Clan Wars would be cool. The only problem I see with it, is getting people to come.

ratman3

Quote from: Kevin on March 22, 2011, 07:36:31 PM
I'm guessing something like Clan wars on RuneScape?

I've suggested something simular to Ryan, but Clan Wars would be cool. The only problem I see with it, is getting people to come.

Basically... Castle Wars without the castles?

Since there's another Castle Wars Topic, we can combine the Mini Wars idea with this one:

You could set up an arena in some spot (Something like the camp game area, but a bit smaller) and Code in Walls around it.  You can have the hooded cloaks in to divide up the teams.  You can then fight, until you're the last person left.  The people on the winning team can get five tokens (the ::Camp blitz tokens), and the losing team will get 3 tokens. 

It's just an idea... and I've been thinking about something like this for awhile. 
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.