News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Castle wars

Started by Francis, March 20, 2011, 12:36:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francis

I think ryan should make a costumized castle wars. I already know it will be released eventualy but i want DIFFERENT prizes other then decorative armor. It would be totaly pointless to keep decorative armour because you can get decorative armour easily in 2 minutes from ::coolparty. I'm saying you should add different items in the shop, they should still be bought with tickets, but other items. I'm not sure what kind of items to add but i know that we will figure something out to add into the shop. If you do this it will just make castle wars even more fun then then it already is! Thanks for reading my suggestion. :D
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Sad Panda

How about you make the Castle Wars shop the new Online Store? It could have the same items...

Drunk Mario

The WORST thing about castle wars is you don't even have to do it for tickets.. if you want tickets you can sell a golden deco plate for like 5k tickets. I don't think you should be able to sell.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Francis

Quote from: Drunk Mario on March 20, 2011, 12:15:15 PM
The WORST thing about castle wars is you don't even have to do it for tickets.. if you want tickets you can sell a golden deco plate for like 5k tickets. I don't think you should be able to sell.
If you remove the decorative armour for the shop, it won't be in the shop. Therefore, you won't be able to sell it. Ryan could just reset all of the tickets people have after he has added different items or something like that.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Kevin

I mentioned to Ryan, to remove all the Castle Wars items remove them from any NPC drops, and remove it from the Drop Party, so the only way you can get it is through Castle Wars.

ratman3

Quote from: Kevin on March 20, 2011, 02:56:31 PM
I mentioned to Ryan, to remove all the Castle Wars items remove them from any NPC drops, and remove it from the Drop Party, so the only way you can get it is through Castle Wars.

But even then, some people have tons of decorative armour in their bank would be at an advantage already.  You could just put in unique items (Such as half-keys, cut gems, other jewelry), and use tokens similar to those in the blitz camp game.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Kevin

Quote from: ratman3 on March 20, 2011, 05:08:42 PM
Quote from: Kevin on March 20, 2011, 02:56:31 PM

But even then, some people have tons of decorative armour in their bank would be at an advantage already.  You could just put in unique items (Such as half-keys, cut gems, other jewelry), and use tokens similar to those in the blitz camp game.

It will remove it all. From everyone's account. Ryan can do that. If he wanted to he could remove every item from everyone's bank.

Pride

When there was castle wars in the old classic, nobody played it.

Item suggestions: Barrows Gloves. Obby Shields. To get more people to play (PKers.).

Ry60003333

Removing all the castle wars items from the game and adding them as Castle Wars rewards isn't a bad idea, because no one really uses the decorative armor right now and it would provide an incentive to play the game.

Also, the Castle Wars in the original Classic was extremely buggy and glitchy, I won't enable the new Castle Wars until it is relatively bug free. :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Jake

@Program: I'm pretty damn sure its been fixed.

Also adding barrow gloves, Obbyshields Etc to the shop would be awesome. It would definitely make castle wars more popular. There was barrow gloves in the camp reward shop. Don't see much different adding them to castle wars.