News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Getting mad at people because they have bad grammar

Started by Kryptonite, March 22, 2011, 07:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

Even if they speak a different language and happen to post in that language just copy and paste it into a translator...

Yoho

Most translators fail but it will be more readable. :P

Mr Smidgens

I know that whenever I see someone who either doesn't take the time to use the proper grammar, or has a hard time doing so, I try my best to make out what they are saying and try to help them as best as I can. Me not being very old myself hate it when people accuse others of being "little kids" and not knowing how to type.. Heck, sometimes I have some trouble as well, and I completely agree with the statement.

Lets Skill

If I can't understand what someone says, I stop reading the topic. There's your solution.

Jack.
Also known as Serguy3, or Serguys Pure.

Ex Owner of Death Zone.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Lets Skill on April 03, 2011, 06:19:56 PM
If I can't understand what someone says, I stop reading the topic. There's your solution.

Jack.

Well here's the thing: Some people don't.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Daxking

Quote from: Kryptonite on April 03, 2011, 06:20:44 PM
Quote from: Lets Skill on April 03, 2011, 06:19:56 PM

Jack.

Well here's the thing: Some people don't.
And then some people like to make fun of the person.  :-X

Genuine

Don't Abuse Players with Bad Grammar
That is all ::)

Francis

I completly agree with this, but you have to admit. Sometimes, the person doesn't even try and it seems like they are doing it on purpose just to get me mad.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Genuine

Quote from: Francis on April 04, 2011, 09:49:34 PM
I completly agree with this, but you have to admit. Sometimes, the person doesn't even try and it seems like they are doing it on purpose just to get me mad.
Francis has a point Here

Insomnom

There's a difference between people with bad grammar and people who intentionally typ lyk dis.
Obviously. =P

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Dench