News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Question of the Day (March 21st, 2011)

Started by Kryptonite, March 21, 2011, 06:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite

Hey guys! Today I'd like to know: What is your favorite sport to participate in? It could be anything, even something completely random and unique :) Or it could be that you hate playing any type of sport. Let us know!

Personally, I like to play football because it's really fun and I like to tackle people :) I also like to do track because I can run fast and I'm good at jumping. So leave the sport(s) you like to play and why you like to do them!

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Dug

Squash, reason = "I'm agile like the mongoose and it's over".
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Insomnom

I used to like playing soccer and running, but my ankles are pretty much too damaged to do that as often as I'd like.
Now I'd have to say that I'm quite interested in sword fighting and the like.
My roommates and good friends all fence. 'course I don't attend the school they do, so I'm not a part of a team or anything. But it's fun. =D
Archery is also pretty fun. And I'm definitely better at that than any of the others.

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Dug

Don't they host competitions for sports such as those as well? If so i bet i could beat anyone i'm quite hyper when it comes to sports  ::).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Insomnom

Of course.
But energy isn't everything. At all. |:
There's technique and skill involved in almost every sport.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

ratman3

Well, since im on Varsity Track at my High School... Track is my best sport, though I like tennis + football
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Pride

I like to play Lacrosse, because of the fast paced running of the game.

M I K E