News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

135 Ranged= Reseted

Started by Diva La Viva, March 20, 2011, 02:20:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diva La Viva

Mine, Emo Pker and Duke Freedom's 135 ranged has gotten reseted. It happend for about, 3 days ago.

Will the 135's be added to the accounts?

Sora

Rivin told me that everyone except him who has 135 ranged has been reset. He said that it was reset because it was way too easy.

Insomnom

Just as a note, he gained that after the skills were reset.

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Diva La Viva

So i just wasted like 9 hours for nothing?

Kevin

Quote from: Diva La Viva on March 20, 2011, 02:32:26 PM
So i just wasted like 9 hours for nothing?

That's the point. Avery trained for like 20 hours to get his to 135. Ranged before was not proper. You were able to get massive amounts of xp without any effort. 9 hours for a 135 is too easy.

Sad Panda

That's bull crap. It was not way too easy. I've been training range for a while now and I'm only at 117. Duke Freedom was given his stats, so it doesn't matter for him.

Kevin

Quote from: Sad Panda on March 20, 2011, 03:00:05 PM
That's bull crap. It was not way too easy. I've been training range for a while now and I'm only at 117. Duke Freedom was given his stats, so it doesn't matter for him.

Duke Freedom was given his stats, but if I am correct I believe he was removed from the High-Scores(haven't checked). I don't know, maybe you can talk to Ryan for those who had 135 ranged before the update, you can maybe get like 128 in the skill(That's half). No promises, but it's worth a shot to ask him. It's only like 2-3 people.

Yoho

Wait, I checked the HighScores and Death Angel was at top with Rivin X no where to be seen. When he logs on *poof* he has 135 range, explain that please. :)

Sad Panda

Oh, that's just a glitch. It happens with a lot of things in the highscores. Just ignore it...

Yoho

Oh yeah, forgot about that glitch.

Kevin

Yes, that's a high score glitch, sometimes it will say I am rank like 20 or 300 then a minute later I am back where I belong.

wouter

Quote from: Kevin on March 20, 2011, 05:51:06 PM
Yes, that's a high score glitch, sometimes it will say I am rank like 20 or 300 then a minute later I am back where I belong.

Down the bottom.

Anyways, I had it on noobtart when classic relaunched.

Diva La Viva

Alright, it's pretty easy, but why reset it to 1? It's still some effort for nothing. almost 9 hours of non-stop training should be rewarded at atleast give the ones who had 135 ranged what it'd suppose to be, right?