News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

My real life job.

Started by wouter, March 14, 2011, 02:51:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wouter

Hey guys,

As some of you probably know, I am a maintenance fitter.
It might be weird to play games with an 'adult' (I'll never grow up,)
I'll show you guys what I actually do at work. Just to prove that i actually have a life.

Love,
Wouter

Pictures;
Fabric,

Weels,

Lift,

Doing tests if it works well,

Repairing parts of the fabric,

Making expensive alluminium tables. Called 'bridge' tables. (upside down at table)

More hand-work.

More repairing. : )

This is a short promo video from the fabric. I work at the maintenance department. We've got 33 departments and the fabric is 0,5x as big as amsterdam.

Drunk Mario

Pretty cool job.. Now that you've proven you have a job, DONATE. :P
::)
NOTE: That song is Ftw and if you say It's not, send me a pm and we'll see about that.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

wouter

Quote from: Mute on March 14, 2011, 04:53:06 PM
Quote from: Drunk Mario on March 14, 2011, 04:46:10 PM
NOTE: That song is Ftw and if you say It's not, send me a pm and we'll see about that.
The Cover by Marilyn Manson is better. :P

You are such an idiot haha. <3

gomes97

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

wouter

Dug

Can you migrate me :3.
Also i can't see the video because of the music content is blocked in my country go figure.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

wouter

At work atm. It's bored.. No work to do so we're chilling outside on a pickup. :p

Dug

Seriously, can't you make a robot and call it hassan lol. I want to experience that with you :[].
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Mrlime

Quote from: Dug on March 17, 2011, 07:00:48 AM
Seriously, can't you make a robot and call it hassan lol. I want to experience that with you :[].

That is possible I think. But not where I work. :P
Bite me.

Dug

I know it's possible i just want to be everywhere :D.