News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Outfit level 3, skiller

Started by Electrify X, March 19, 2011, 05:25:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Electrify X

Hey

Can anyone post an outfit or a tip for how i should look, since i'm a level 3 skiller.

- El X
"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."

Drunk Mario

There are many things you could wear. Mime,Monk robes,Desert robes..etc.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

wouter

Cavaliers, Mining or Woodcutting equipment, Bug light latern, Skelly/Spined. And old-skool, non rare shirts and robes.
That's what I wear often at my skiller.

Electrify X

Thanks, just start buying! :[)
"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."

Sad Panda

Skele Helmet, Salve Ammy, B Gloves, Zaros Mjolnir, Mirror Shield, Rogue Top and Bottoms, and Spiked Boots.

Foam

Quote from: Sad Panda on March 19, 2011, 05:36:18 PM
Skele Helmet, Salve Ammy, B Gloves, Zaros Mjolnir, Mirror Shield, Rogue Top and Bottoms, and Spiked Boots.

dont you think that is a little expensive for a new skiller to start off as an outfit? lol, switch to ancient then go to canifis(i forgot what teleport) and go to clothes shop, there are all colored robes there! :)

Electrify X

Quote from: Foam on March 19, 2011, 08:46:29 PM

dont you think that is a little expensive for a new skiller to start off as an outfit? lol, switch to ancient then go to canifis(i forgot what teleport) and go to clothes shop, there are all colored robes there! :)

Quote from: Foam on March 19, 2011, 08:46:29 PM

Dude, i have a main, i have alot of rares.. the place you are meaning is: ::buymage ;-)

gomes97

i can give u desert robe and zammy robe and skirt.

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Electrify X

Quote from: gomes97 on March 20, 2011, 04:09:28 AM
i can give u desert robe and zammy robe and skirt.

I have 15k zammy robes ;-) But thanks!

Sad Panda

Lol, I think I know who you are.

Daxking

::char outfit andd pickaxee.  ;)

M I K E

Sad Panda

It's definitely the cheapest, but mine is the hottest.

Narbz

Nick, Correction i'm the hottest, I have a beret! Good fight.

Sad Panda

Price isn't what matters, Ross. It's the sexyness that counts. I win because of how to Rogue armour scuplts around my massive muscles. You can thank 171 combat for the picture I'm painting. (;