News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Question of the Day! (March 17th, 2011)

Started by Danny, March 17, 2011, 06:57:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danny

What do you like most about WorldScape? 

Note: Please Elaborate.

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

Danny

No Elaboration, I see.   ???

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Danny

That was a life style choice Jazmen, you could of posted anything you wanted to.

Kevin

I like the satisfaction of being able to train multiple skills in a comfortable environment. I like the community of how we are for the most part all friends, and can just walk up to someone and have a chat with them. I like that there is normally always something to do, there isn't massive bugs and a clean gameplay.

Sad Panda

I'd've elaborated, but I'd get in trouble for singling people out and then flaming them. Naturally, a person I'd've singled out is a staff member, so I'd get in even more trouble for that. I'll give it go while trying not to flame...

I don't like some members of the community, but I like a majority of it. Some people's personalities change over time (I'm an example), but some people's do not. Some people will not, and that's why I do not like a small part of the community.

Drunk Mario

I like that there are many training areas, so one isn't packed up. I also like how there are the commands like ::bank and ::runes, because that's a lot better than walking to a bank or mass buying runes. I want more skills though. 8)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

M I K E

People & pking, othwerwise i wouldnt be here..

ratman3

I like Worldscape's Uniqueness...  i mean... where else does eating chocolate save your life?
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Jake

Quote from: ratman3 on March 21, 2011, 09:53:40 PM
I like Worldscape's Uniqueness...  i mean... where else does eating chocolate save your life?
A homeless shelter.

I don't have 1 particular thing that I like. But the one that keeps me here is the forums. They're active and we have leet trolls. 10/10 in my books.