Main Menu

Question of the Day! (March 17th, 2011)

Started by Danny, March 17, 2011, 06:57:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danny

What do you like most about WorldScape? 

Note: Please Elaborate.

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

Danny

No Elaboration, I see.   ???

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Danny

That was a life style choice Jazmen, you could of posted anything you wanted to.

Kevin

I like the satisfaction of being able to train multiple skills in a comfortable environment. I like the community of how we are for the most part all friends, and can just walk up to someone and have a chat with them. I like that there is normally always something to do, there isn't massive bugs and a clean gameplay.

Sad Panda

I'd've elaborated, but I'd get in trouble for singling people out and then flaming them. Naturally, a person I'd've singled out is a staff member, so I'd get in even more trouble for that. I'll give it go while trying not to flame...

I don't like some members of the community, but I like a majority of it. Some people's personalities change over time (I'm an example), but some people's do not. Some people will not, and that's why I do not like a small part of the community.

Drunk Mario

I like that there are many training areas, so one isn't packed up. I also like how there are the commands like ::bank and ::runes, because that's a lot better than walking to a bank or mass buying runes. I want more skills though. 8)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

M I K E

People & pking, othwerwise i wouldnt be here..

ratman3

I like Worldscape's Uniqueness...  i mean... where else does eating chocolate save your life?
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Jake

Quote from: ratman3 on March 21, 2011, 09:53:40 PM
I like Worldscape's Uniqueness...  i mean... where else does eating chocolate save your life?
A homeless shelter.

I don't have 1 particular thing that I like. But the one that keeps me here is the forums. They're active and we have leet trolls. 10/10 in my books.