News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Wiki

Started by Ry60003333, March 16, 2011, 06:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

Due to a request by a few players, we have installed the same Wiki software that Wikipedia uses, and we now have a WorldScape Wiki! Of course there is currently no information in it, but we hope that people will start to contribute to it. It can be viewed by clicking the new link on the side of the homepage, or by clicking here.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Sad Panda

Are we able to make pages about anything on there? Or is it just one page where it describes WorldScape?

Sad Panda

I think it might be like ED where you have to sign up for an account to create a new page...

Ry60003333

Quote from: Sad Panda on March 16, 2011, 06:28:45 PM
I think it might be like ED where you have to sign up for an account to create a new page...
I believe you do need an account, I'm logged in and was given the option to edit a non-existing page:
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Sad Panda

And anyone can create an infinite amount of pages?

Sad Panda

Ok. Luke, split this topic.

Ryan, can you please edit your first post and state what we are able to add? Bios, pking, etc. and we'll make judgements from there. Also, please state that anyone can make anything.

Sad Panda

New page?! Where?! I edited the Classic Skills page so far. I am about to edit my User:.

Sad Panda

Haha, I know how to create a page. I'm currently trying to fix the staff page on there. I'm looking at all options... I think I know how to fix it...

Daxking

Aha, this sounds freessh. So like if you search a "word" that doesn't have a topic. It'll show you a list of options like involving that word or what? :o

Sad Panda

It will do that along with offering you an option for creating a page. Odds are, you'll (hopefully) be making the new page.

Daxking

Oooh, okay. Thanks. Sounds nice.  ;D

Sad Panda

Guys, don't throw everything onto the main page...

Sad Panda

Sorry for double posting, but I'm afraid my question wouldn't get answered if I only modified it because that doesn't bump it.

What are the numbers for on this page.

Francis

I'm sure this will be very helpful to some new players when other people aren't online to help them.  ;D
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Insomnom

Quote from: Sad Panda on March 16, 2011, 11:36:12 PM
Sorry for double posting, but I'm afraid my question wouldn't get answered if I only modified it because that doesn't bump it.

What are the numbers for on this page.

I believe that's the difference in characters of the page that was edited.

..and for new pages, even though you guys know how now, I just always browse to a page that doesn't exist by typing the name in the browser search bar and then change the page. =P
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.