News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Best pker currently (1v1 ladders)

Started by Batman, March 15, 2011, 01:54:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman

Just a thought and i have no intenstions of accually carrying tbis out a coordinating this, but i think someone should set up 1v1 ladders to see who is the best. There should be certain rules set upon the 1v1s and hey, maybe we could turn this into a team event. A 2v2 perhaps where you pick a partner and a team name and apply. This is just a suggestion for someone else to plan because currently i do not have the time.

~ Tyson

<3 Tyren

lollol

I Totally Agree With This But Am Scared People Would Get Mad From Each Others  :o :o :o :o
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Batman

Ya, this event should be heavily ruled. This way, no one should get mad.

<3 Tyren

wouter

One big reason why ::duel should be working. Ryan might be able to code this idea into it. Like a 2 vs 2 fight.

Android #17

You mean a cup for the best Pker? =o

Batman

Quote from: caponer on March 15, 2011, 01:31:36 PM
One big reason why ::duel should be working. Ryan might be able to code this idea into it. Like a 2 vs 2 fight.

Yah! this would be really cool. you could stake items :)

<3 Tyren

Sad Panda

How about a forum title that says you are top pker in WorldScape if you win? Just a suggestion...

Insomnom

If someone is willing to make a sign-up sheet and then create the first round of brackets, I'd be more than willing to arrange the matches and go from there.
'course I'll be at work a lot more, so I may not be able to do anything right away. Just throwing that out there.

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

masterp82

Quote from: caponer on March 15, 2011, 01:31:36 PM

I don't think people will actually be wanting to fight in ::duel. Atleast not myself. I think it's better at ::wildy. Or this one bridge that's like 50+ deep in the wild and it's like in the middle of this one thing. So everyone can watch, and the people fighting will have less risk of getting pjed.

And well, I think this would be an awesome idea!!!I'd be good if you have like a 2 out of 3, that way you know it wasn't luck or anything like that.

Genuine

Pride

If I had some names, I could probably make some brackets.

Jake

If this did happen it would have to be at some random tele in Wildy or duel arena. Otherwise people interupt the fight and probably PJ or ice barrage them.

Awesome idea though :)

Brian

Dug

Oo pretty nice idea, considering i was thinking of holding somewhat like it cough...
Good work my friend :).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Batman

Everyone goto my other thread, " Official Sign Up", and apply if you wish to be in this.

<3 Tyren