News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

White Claws

Started by Zack, December 01, 2008, 10:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack

In WorldScape Blitz I spawned 27 White Claws, and a few pair got out when I got killed in wild.  White claws are not meant to be in game, so if you have a pair give to a mod/admin immediately until the staff can figure out whether of not to keep them in game.

0ownage0

ill keep a look out for them or people that have them and tell a mod or admid,

0ownage0
hey everone im back!

Zack

Just to clarify one thing, if me or any other Blitz beta testers have a pair don't go running to a mod saying "Omg so and so has White Claws z0mg" because I have a whole list of people that have spawned items from Blitz and they still have them.

mumups

Why would they bein the game if they are not  meant to be?
Don't you have to code them in or something?
-mumups-
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

Chaoslancex

well i have seen like one person wiht them but that is about it.

bebonator3

well if you dont want any one to have them then you shouldnt spawn them plus if i got em no way id give them dude dont spawn if you dont want other ppl to get them

Zack

This was way back in December when they weren't supposed to be in the game. Read the dates next time.

Banjo Hick

this is kinda old, but i thought that blitz members didt get any special treatment... and i would say a headstart in blitz is a pretty good thing to have...

lol yeah..i somewhat agree with banjo.

and i saw "twin pk3r" with white claws yesterday.

Volcanic Me

Blitz Beta Testers were supposed to spawn items and check them for bugs.

Before I was a mod, I was a beta tester for the original blitz, and my role was to check if the items had correct wield slots, so I had to spawn. But the issue with Zack was that the new blitz, the one being worked on now, connected to your player account on classic.

And another thing about beta testing; the beta tester accounts will be reset right before blitz releases. Including player mod accounts.

So don't think we're getting a head start, we're just putting our time into helping Ry and Jeremy lauch quicker without getting anything in reward.

well thank you, this explained alot, about the stuff you all are doing in blitz to test and about the accounts, so thanks  ;)

Zack

No point in posting in here anymore. So someone lock it before someone gets a chance to spam it.

bebonator3

zach i did read the dates it dont matter what date it was

Zack

The dates did matter. Back then in December the claws weren't supposed to be in the game at all. But we decided that the economy was messed up enough and let it go.

Banjo Hick

dates matter for sure, u get in trouble for digging up old posts....