News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

SHADES EVENT!

Started by Android #17, March 13, 2011, 04:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insomnom

Well you have to realize that admin accounts were not specifically made to appease to your guys' wants.
They were made to, well, administrate and test the game.

I just do it because I can.
My way of having fun is letting you guys have fun, especially considering I don't have a separate admin account.

It shouldn't be expected of myself, or the other admins, to do these types of things.

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Dug

Most of us know that Jazmen chatting is the only way of fun that i could think of honestly : ).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..