News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Dug, Francis, Player mods and admins

Started by Eon, March 14, 2011, 07:57:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eon

Dear player moderators and administrators of Worldscape, I appreciate you all because you are all there for me when I need help, Dug and Francis especially, I remember when some guy randomly killed me in the wilderness when I was hanging out with someone, Dug was there to help, he helped me get my stuff back. Francis is a good friend and an awesome guy and totally deserves the position he got, as well as Dug. It's hard to sum up how much I appreciate all of you so I guess all there is to say is, thank you for the amazing jobs you all do. Just the fact that almost all of you are friendly and always try to help out makes me feel great about being a player on this epic server.

ratman3

Quote from: Eon on March 14, 2011, 07:57:48 PM
Dear player moderators and administrators of Worldscape, I appreciate you all because you are all there for me when I need help, Dug and Francis especially, I remember when some guy randomly killed me in the wilderness when I was hanging out with someone, Dug was there to help, he helped me get my stuff back. Francis is a good friend and an awesome guy and totally deserves the position he got, as well as Dug. It's hard to sum up how much I appreciate all of you so I guess all there is to say is, thank you for the amazing jobs you all do. Just the fact that almost all of you are friendly and always try to help out makes me feel great about being a player on this epic server.

Personally, Dug + Francis Are the two best mods in the game right now, in my opinion.  They've contributed soo much to the comunity, and helped countless others. 

Thanks Dug + Francis!!!!!
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: ratman3 on March 14, 2011, 08:07:11 PM
Personally, Dug + Francis Are the two best mods in the game right now, in my opinion.  They've contributed soo much to the comunity, and helped countless others. 
You might as well just slapped the rest of the mods in the face until they are shamed. :-X

quote author=Eon link=topic=9194.msg75879#msg75879 date=1300147068]
makes me feel great about being a player on this epic server.
[/quote] TeeHee. ^.^

this post means much to them I'm sure.. They'll post soon don't worry. ::)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

lollol

Totally Agree With You I Don't Know About Francis Though Never Really Met Him But Am Sure He's Good From All This Reputition He Got While He Has Been A Mod Only For A Couple Of Week
So I Say Good Job Dug And Francis
Tip:Francis When You Read This Tell Me When Your On So I Can Meet Ya Cause Am Dying Too :D
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Francis

Honestly, that makes me really happy. Thank you neon for you post, you actualy made me VERY happy today! :D :D
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

wouter

Dug is great. Been active allot and did some real good for the server.
Never seen francis in action really.. My favourite mod ever was Mooshu. When he was a mod, back in the old days.

Dug

Thank you so much. I mean it, it makes us so happy to see a positive feedback from time to time and remember we appreciate our players more then our selfs.  :D
On behalf of the AGF team i would just like to say thank you to everyone who play'd a part in worldscape for making us feel proud of the work we've done.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Android #17

That's the least we could expect from allgofree staff..Thank to you both for making a great community. =)