News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

people..

Started by zokian, March 12, 2011, 04:46:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zokian

well i was just playing and i'm really starting to notice a trend.. about 70% of people in worldscape are extremely ignorant especially when it comes to pking. Im not just posting this topic because im annoyed of getting killed etc.. and i know that im not the most popular guy in worldscape im actually closer to the least popular guy but this doesnt mean that im lying trust me if worldscape wants to start recruting players your seriously gonna have to improve and im afraid that im most likely gonna take a break so dont post troll comments say see you next week etc or do if you want.. i wont read them but seriously work on improving your attitude towards new players if you see a newer pker in the wilderness dont just kill him straight away like most people do this is why people are quitting... anyway yeah :L
lawl

Kryptonite

Are you saying you're 'quitting for awhile'?

And yeah, I do agree with you.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Android #17

I agree...Some people need to control them selves...Ahaha..

wouter

Quote from: Android #17 on March 12, 2011, 09:15:41 AM
I agree...Some people need to control them selves...Ahaha..

I can't control my self sometimes. I just have to be a idiot 24/7.

Sad Panda

But we love you so you're allowed to be an idiot, Wouter.

dieknowsawr

Zokian- The reason pk-ers like myself attack you is because, you and
many other low levels have a bad reputation for farcasting ect..
We don't trust new people, it's pking..

Android- a) Your really starting to get on my nervs..
B) It's pking deal with it! No one needs to control
them self's , it's where we realse are anger..

Android #17

We don't talk about you Caponer..We are talking about people who attack the new people in wildy for no reason before having a conversation with them..or so.
@Insomnom:1) I did nothing to do be on your nerves..
2) I am just saying that we give them a chance to teach them true pking.

Insomnom

The whole not trusting thing should come AFTER a person messes up. |:
Don't trust someone 100% right when you meet them, sure, but don't treat them like crap just because they haven't proven anything to you yet.
Because that really hinders their ability to actually do that.

Also, I would just like to say that it's recently come to my attention that far-casting is against the rules, if you're abusing (IE- casting over lava, where the person can't run and attack you) or more than 20 tiles away.

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

Some people, such as myself, aren't able to learn real pking. Only a few people on here have been able to pk for real throughout the five years of WS. Maybe two people right now are actual pkers...

I hope that the farcasting rule is more enforced...

Android #17

Alright..Farcasting in old classic was about hitting by a bow\Staff and teleporting awayyyy..
And farcasting in new classic is about hitting for a far distance? but it's kinda not farcasting like the old one...And i also agree that farcasting beyond lava isn't cool..

Sad Panda

Farcasting doesn't have a concrete definition. It is basically attacking a player from a place where they are unable to attack back.

Android #17

And if you are outside the alter of the KBD barraging you and you are outside the alter by few steps..does that count farcasting?

unknowed

I think so, But you used 3x you, The 2x it should be him i believe, The point is you barrage someone and step aside, if it's 1 step or 1000 steps it doesen't matter. Also the thing: Once a thief always a thief, Fits good into this situation.

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.