News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Tsunami: Japan

Started by Voltimolt, March 11, 2011, 06:37:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M I K E

Yeh, and japan has moved like 2,5 metres to west or something..

Also here in Finland was pretty strong earthquake last night..

Here's like 30-40 earth quakes per year and only 2/40 of them have been that strong..

And every drugstore is out of iodine already, they buy it because it protects you from radiation..

If you live near the place where is radiation, ive hard that eating salty helps a lot..

Also when the nuclear thingy in Russia exploded, my whole family got cancer >.<

Theres allways been earthquakes but this one was stronger..nothing like world end will not happen..

Yeh, and im really sorry about this..

Dug

Now there has been high levels of contamination in water and milk, Still thousands reported missing.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

unknowed

Quote from: Dug on March 23, 2011, 08:27:35 PM
Now there has been high levels of contamination in water and milk, Still thousands reported missing.
Well, The concentration of nuclear stuff in food, Like in cabbages and in milk has been lowerd the last day, Also i heard that 16.000 or 18.000 people where still mising, I'm not quite sure,

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

ratman3

This reminds me of the Haiti earthquakes last year...

It's sad that thousands of people are suffering, with thousands unnacounted for.  Yet, some people are mocking them, and do not realize the severity of this disaster.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Insomnom

Yes. It's annoying because..
You know, if it happened near you and your loved ones were missing..?
You certainly wouldn't appreciate someone making fun of that..

I haven't really heard much new on this lately, however.
Just more of the same..
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Dug

Just to add something, during these difficult times of natural disasters Japan has also been aided by China despite there decades of conflict, Do you possibly think a new friendship could be formed :O?
Note: I'm not really aware of the past conflicts that occurred between China and Japan but you can bet i'll be doing some research when i get the time to :).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

ratman3

A few days ago, some people found that the water was tainted by Plutonium, a radio-active element, near the Fukushima plant.  Also, many aftershocks are still hitting the area, such as a 6.7 earthquake yesterday.  Japan's situation is way, waaayyy more severe than people can comprehed.  Thousands are already dead, thousands more unnacounted for.  Millions of people are starving of hunger, and there could be a disease epedemic, such as Haiti had.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Drunk Mario

Thank god for iodine pills\liquid. :-\

(helps prevent cancer from Radiation..)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall