News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Tsunami: Japan

Started by Voltimolt, March 11, 2011, 06:37:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insomnom

Split and removed your posts. This topic isn't for casual discussion about where you live and if you like the beach or not. Take it to PMs.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

The fifth strongest earthquake in recorderd history. At least it was very near the coast of Japan so it didn't have time to gain it's full power when it hit them and it lost all it's energy before hitting most places.

unknowed

How far is it going to go?

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Android #17

and nick can you tell me what is the strongest earth quake in the history? =o

Insomnom

Unknowed, from what  I've heard, there will be more waves. So even if the first wave stopped at a certain point, it will most likely push farther (or already has).

Also 17..
http://tinyurl.com/4z43smt
Oh look. Number two. Huh.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

The strongest one in history is the 1960 Chilean earthquake. My GI teacher told me that it was in the top five in recorded history, but I don't knot.

unknowed

Quote from: Sad Panda on March 12, 2011, 03:37:56 PM
The strongest one in history is the 1960 Chilean earthquake. My GI teacher told me that it was in the top five in recorded history, but I don't knot.
Not sure, It should be above 10 i guess, Also Nick i guess you spelled know wrong?

Emptyness

Android #17

Ok guys this might be kinda surprising but....Japan quake swept the Earth's axis 10 cm..And that's a big trouble for me... >.<"

Dug

Quote from: ratman3 on March 11, 2011, 07:55:38 PM
Quote from: Joker_ on March 11, 2011, 07:18:33 PM
They recovered from the nuclear bomb and many other earth quakes and tsnuami..I am sure that they will survive it.
Aggreed, although it's terrible that millions of people are suffering...
Also, Japan's nuclear power plant might release radioactive gasses in the air, which could dammage Japan (much as Chernobyl did).
Not only radioactive gases in the air but also radioactive leeks in the sea's which would most likely cause the fish to die and anyone that ate from this fish would suffer, Not to mention i heard that somehow when events such as this occur it can releases diseases which would also cause some substantial deaths such as the radiation..
Here is what i know of:
Over 50 countries have been offering assistance to japan.
Over 10,000 people are reported missing and rising.
About 310,000 people have been evacuated.
Some locals have been evacuated to Hong Kong.
Rest in peace those people that have died in this tragic event.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Diva La Viva

I haven't missed one report from the news yet... there was 2000 peoples found dead at some "Migyali" town.

I hope it doesn't come another earthquake.  :-\

Android #17

No diva..It's over 10,000...

unknowed

Quote from: Android #17 on March 13, 2011, 03:01:01 PM
Ok guys this might be kinda surprising but....Japan quake swept the Earth's axis 10 cm..And that's a big trouble for me... >.<"
Omg, If this is true, I'm living in Germany right now..

Emptyness

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Android #17 on March 14, 2011, 07:51:00 AM
No diva..It's over 10,000...
Umm, wouldn't it be like... smart to read the hole post? "They found 2000 people dead in some Milagly Town...
I was not saying the hole Japan...

Android #17

I know diva..they predect that people died because of the earthquake are 10,000 all over Japan.
Quote from: unknowed on March 14, 2011, 08:00:08 AM
And it's 100% True this means there will be overall climate change.

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Android #17 on March 14, 2011, 11:00:47 AM
I know diva..they predect that people died because of the earthquake are 10,000 all over Japan.
Quote from: unknowed on March 14, 2011, 08:00:08 AM
And it's 100% True this means there will be overall climate change.
Then i guess i have missed one news report...  :-[