News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Tsunami: Japan

Started by Voltimolt, March 11, 2011, 06:37:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voltimolt

I got this important information from all over my Facebook, but firstly over Google which informed us.

QuoteTsunami Alert for New Zealand, the Philippines, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Hawaii, and others. Waves expected over the next few hours, caused by 8.9 earthquake in Japan.

I don't really know what's going to happen next, but I say we build a 10inch solid steel submarine with infinite oxygen and living in the deepest ocean would be our safest option after flying to the solar system space.

I've seen some footage of the Japan earthquake and it's not looking pretty, apparently, this earthquake is the top 10 strongest earthquake the earth has encountered.

NOTE: This topic is listed under Mature, which means you have to talk like a proper person, debating a speech-like post.

unknowed

Just got home and saw something about this on TV, It happend 14:45 Japanese time, 1 million Japanese people are living without any electricty atm,
That's all i know so far.

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Insomnom

I heard about this when I woke up.
It's insane, and quite depressing, how much is going on in the world right now.

The earthquake was apparently the largest to hit Japan in about three hundred years and the seventh largest known to man.
Thus, the Tsunami is extremely large, hitting many cities on it's way inland and causing quite a bit of damage.
They say the tsunami could be/will be about six meters deep.
The areas that weren't affected by the tsunami have taken a lot of damage just from the earthquake alone.
This includes explosions, fires, collapsing buildings, loss of electricity etc..
There is no doubt that there will be a large amount of injuries among the people, let alone property damage.
However, it seems the government has had plans for such an instance and are acting quickly to try to keep people as safe as possible.
I don't know what those plans are or how they're going to execute them though..

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Joker

Mhm..That's very uncool....I ask god to protect us...Thank to god i live in egypt where no earthquakes or tsunamis....But wait..I live in alexandria..Snap...And the japaneese people are used to earthquakes..Since Many earthquakes have hitten the island...I hope they will stay safe...and we need to stop using pertrolum and those stuff..because if the northpole got melted...it will be a fuckin' real disaster of many tsunami..That netherlands,new york,alexandria and much more places near to the ocean and seas....And i hope that i don't live to the day of the end of the world..

unknowed

netherlands... The Netherlands are on the other side of the world, -.-
Heard nothing new so far.

Emptyness

Sad Panda

It hit Hawaii at about 7:00 [CST] today and the mainland around 10:30 [CST].

Drunk Mario

That's terrible! I heard it was one of the strongest/deadliest ones yet..

Hope they can recover alright.. :-\

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Joker

They recovered from the nuclear bomb and many other earth quakes and tsnuami..I am sure that they will survive it.

ratman3

Quote from: Joker_ on March 11, 2011, 07:18:33 PM
They recovered from the nuclear bomb and many other earth quakes and tsnuami..I am sure that they will survive it.

Aggreed, although it's terrible that millions of people are suffering...

Also, Japan's nuclear power plant might release radioactive gasses in the air, which could dammage Japan (much as Chernobyl did).
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Francis

This is very big, i don't know why there is so many disasters in this world for the past 2 years. There has been earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, injuries, deaths, etc. This is just insane, nobody knows why this keeps happening and nobody will know. A few months ago there was a small earthquake in toronto downtown and i felt it a little bit. I hope that the people in japan could handel this and survive it without problems. Most of the homes have already completely flooded underwater and same for cars. There are people without homes and no insurance and they have nowhere to go. Let's pray that they make it out of this horrible experience. :(
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Android #17

Quote from: Francis on March 11, 2011, 07:58:35 PM
This is very big, i don't know why there is so many disasters in this world for the past 2 years. There has been earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, injuries, deaths, etc. This is just insane, nobody knows why this keeps happening and nobody will know. A few months ago there was a small earthquake in toronto downtown and i felt it a little bit. I hope that the people in japan could handel this and survive it without problems. Most of the homes have already completely flooded underwater and same for cars. There are people without homes and no insurance and they have nowhere to go. Let's pray that they make it out of this horrible experience. :(
Because it is almost the end of the world...And a dam was broken in Japan because of the earthquake..This means it's really fuckin' strong..and also ships were moving like it was in the sea..That's sad.

unknowed

Nuclear power plant is probably melting right now, This could mean the end of the isle Japan.

Emptyness

Android #17

Yeah..they are in a serious trouble...Also there are gases went out from nuclear power plant which is too dangerous.

unknowed

Also heard that it was barely unpredicatble how many people where hurt or how many people died.

Emptyness

Android #17

Yeah man..I saw a video about that earthquake and tsunami....It's scary...and also other countries felt the earthquake because it's too strong. >.<