News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

pkers

Started by gomes97, March 12, 2011, 09:35:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gomes97

I think the good or bad Pker Pker noods which should help
in place of the kill them because there are no new in Pker
I did that but nowI will help them because if I get the wildy there are always good and sometimes the good Pker Pker no sense to kill him then they have some loot , but they do not all want so I ask them to teach or explain things

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Android #17

Can you use translation? Because I can't fuckin' understand anything. >.>

gomes97

Quote from: Android #17 on March 12, 2011, 10:14:31 AM
Can you use translation? Because I can't fuckin' understand anything. >.>
i haveDyslexia but i use google translator

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Android #17

Alright if so..Write your language and translate it into english...and then copy and paste..How simple?

gomes97

Yes, but it translates LITERALLY

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Insomnom

Google translate isn't perfect.
You know that if you translate an English sentence to a different language and then back again, it wont be the exact original sentence.

This topic isn't about his problems, anyway. If you can't understand what's being said, then just leave it alone.
The kid has caught enough shit for it, but it can't really be helped. He DOES try to make sense, you know..

Anyway, I think he's trying to say that the regular, decent/good PKers should help new PKers by taking them under their wing and teaching them how things operate, instead of getting angry with the new PKers and just killing them whenever they enter wildy.

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Android #17

Alrighty then..sorry. X.x

gomes97

Quote from: Insomnom on March 12, 2011, 12:06:21 PM
Google translate isn't perfect.
You know that if you translate an English sentence to a different language and then back again, it wont be the exact original sentence.

This topic isn't about his problems, anyway. If you can't understand what's being said, then just leave it alone.
The kid has caught enough poo for it, but it can't really be helped. He DOES try to make sense, you know..

Anyway, I think he's trying to say that the regular, decent/good PKers should help new PKers by taking them under their wing and teaching them how things operate, instead of getting angry with the new PKers and just killing them whenever they enter wildy.

yes thanks and how to help pken

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner