News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Ry60003333

Started by Francis, March 08, 2011, 05:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francis

I know this has been posted MANY times but i want to thank ryan for ALL of this hard work through out these 5 years that worldscape has been released. I've only been a part of worldscape for 3 years but ryan has come a VERY far way on this server and he works hours a day just to satisfy us. Ryan is a totally different owner then the owners from other runescape private servers that i played before i found worldscape. He has had a positive attitude through out everything he's been through. Ryan has been spending HOURS of his day after the classic re-launch and i think not enough people thank him for his hard work. YES, people do thank him but i want EVERYONE to appreciate what ryan is doing for us.

Did you know Ryan has to spend around 40$ a month for a vps every month? The server has been online for around 5 years. That's 2400$ in total.

IF YOU AGREE, THEN POST "All-Go-Free for life" OR express your self ANY other way you like! :)
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Drunk Mario

People also don't realize how much money he has spend on us.. 8) I feel spoiled here.. ::)

But yeah..

~AllGoFree~ Has come such a long ways from when i first joined.. it has improved in some areas, but some things need some work, as always. :-X

I have to say, Ryan is the best owner of a RSPS that I have seen, over all of the ones I've played. (Let's not forget Jeremy now..)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Insomnom

He not only spends a lot of money, but a lot of time.
He has said to me that sometimes he falls asleep in his chair while trying to code.
Often times people don't realize how much work goes into all of this.

Thanks Ryan, for being awesome. =D

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

ratman3

Quote from: Francis on March 08, 2011, 05:21:07 PM

IF YOU AGREE, THEN POST "All-Go-Free for life" OR express your self ANY other way you like! :)

Aggreed :P
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Kevin

Ryan has sacrificed countless computers and at least 3+ years coding his own server engine. Not some lousy Delta or PI server, but HIS OWN! A lot of people don't realize that. I tell him all the time what a great job he has done. It's amazing what his server is capable of. His server is literally 1 of a kind! His server is the most stable reliable server out there. It's funny because his server can support more players online at once then Jagex's own can. If you don't know what I mean, he has tested his server to hold 2,000+ players at once.

Kryptonite

Very much agreed. It doesn't seem like Ryan gets enough credit for what he does for us, you guys gotta realize that without him, YOU wouldn't be here.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

dieknowsawr

Yes, Very good job Ryan ! I'm happy to have you a server owner :). Especially since your so
dedicated :)

Diva La Viva

As i said in some other topic >>>>>>>> Ry60003333 Ftw.  8)