News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Having trouble logging in

Started by Eon, March 08, 2011, 04:28:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eon

Just tried logging on to a few different accounts, and this happened. What the??

Sad Panda

The game is not up as of right now.

Francis

Quote from: Francis on March 08, 2011, 04:36:55 PM
Alright i'm going to make it clear because too many people post this topic. When you can't login ryan is either fixing a bug or updating the server. When the server is down it ALWAYS means he's updating the server or doing something to it. I just thought i would make it clear. :)
Hope this helped..
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Kryptonite

Quote from: Francis on March 08, 2011, 04:39:58 PM
Quote from: Francis on March 08, 2011, 04:36:55 PM
Alright i'm going to make it clear because too many people post this topic. When you can't login ryan is either fixing a bug or updating the server. When the server is down it ALWAYS means he's updating the server or doing something to it. I just thought i would make it clear. :)

Either this, or something Jazmen told me (which I think is the case this time) which was that the server just crashed for some reason. Ryan will fix it whenever he gets home. Just wait it out.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Omri

I can not log in either.. it saw choose a different world i did everyting,, i restarted my compute.. i did everything. pm me if you know whats wrong.

Francis

Quote from: Omri on March 08, 2011, 05:55:24 PM
I can not log in either.. it saw choose a different world i did everyting,, i restarted my compute.. i did everything. pm me if you know whats wrong.
Just read the replys.. I don't know why you didn't read ANY of them because theres a clear answer.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Kryptonite

Quote from: Francis on March 08, 2011, 05:56:22 PM
there's a clear answer.

This. Seeing as there are two or three clear answers above, and there really isn't any more explanation, there isn't really a need to post here anymore. Again, just wait it out.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.