News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Having trouble logging in

Started by Eon, March 08, 2011, 04:28:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eon

Just tried logging on to a few different accounts, and this happened. What the??

Sad Panda

The game is not up as of right now.

Francis

Quote from: Francis on March 08, 2011, 04:36:55 PM
Alright i'm going to make it clear because too many people post this topic. When you can't login ryan is either fixing a bug or updating the server. When the server is down it ALWAYS means he's updating the server or doing something to it. I just thought i would make it clear. :)
Hope this helped..
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Kryptonite

Quote from: Francis on March 08, 2011, 04:39:58 PM
Quote from: Francis on March 08, 2011, 04:36:55 PM
Alright i'm going to make it clear because too many people post this topic. When you can't login ryan is either fixing a bug or updating the server. When the server is down it ALWAYS means he's updating the server or doing something to it. I just thought i would make it clear. :)

Either this, or something Jazmen told me (which I think is the case this time) which was that the server just crashed for some reason. Ryan will fix it whenever he gets home. Just wait it out.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Omri

I can not log in either.. it saw choose a different world i did everyting,, i restarted my compute.. i did everything. pm me if you know whats wrong.

Francis

Quote from: Omri on March 08, 2011, 05:55:24 PM
I can not log in either.. it saw choose a different world i did everyting,, i restarted my compute.. i did everything. pm me if you know whats wrong.
Just read the replys.. I don't know why you didn't read ANY of them because theres a clear answer.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Kryptonite

Quote from: Francis on March 08, 2011, 05:56:22 PM
there's a clear answer.

This. Seeing as there are two or three clear answers above, and there really isn't any more explanation, there isn't really a need to post here anymore. Again, just wait it out.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.