News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

cant login

Started by robinhood, March 08, 2011, 03:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robinhood

Can not complete Log in pleas try a nother world???
H;<°°°E.P.  :D

WorldScape Rebellion Oath

"I, usernamehere, hereby declare a time for change. I will not open a WorldScape client until our points are heard and responded to. I will not play the game until we have a fair economy. I will not play the game until we, The WorldScape Rebellion, have proven that this game is controlled by the attitudes of the players. I believe I can and will make change."

http://i.imgur.com/nvBbE.gif

Yoho

InB4Lock.

Oh gawd, why does everyone have to create a topic when they can't log in, just be patient.

Kryptonite

It must have crashed or something. Ryan will fix it when he gets home from school, which is some time between 3:00 - 4:00 EST. But you never know what he has to do after school...

And.. TECH SUPPORT.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Francis

Alright i'm going to make it clear because too many people post this topic. When you can't login ryan is either fixing a bug or updating the server. When the server is down it ALWAYS means he's updating the server or doing something to it. I just thought i would make it clear. :)
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Insomnom

Thaaaat.

Just be patient. ^^
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.