News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Mining guide

Started by Francis, March 04, 2011, 10:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francis

Hello, today i'm going to show you a mining guide by ME, the only thing that isn't by me is the pictures but the actual guide is by me, heres the guide:
When your mining, theres an order that you want to follow for type of axe, types of rocks to mine, and what level you need to obtain to use/mine it, heres the order:

LEVEL 1: Copper/tin ORE Copper/tin ore can be found in worldscape classic, just type the command                                                                                                                ::iron and it'lle be there.
                                                                                        Mine copper and tin from level 1 to 15
LEVEL 15: Iron ORE Iron ore can be found in worldscape classic, just type the command                                                                                                                              ::iron and it'lle be there just like copper/tin.
                                                                                       Mine iron ore from level 15 to 30
LEVEL 30: Coal ORE Coal ore can be found at ::iron2 but i MUCH prefer the falador mining guild and that's                                                                                                    ::tele 3040 9741
                                                                                       Mine coal ore from level 30 to 55
LEVEL 55: Mithril ORE Mithril ore can be found at ::wildymine but BEWARE, it's wildy and people can kill you,                                                                                                 this place can also be found at falador mine
                                                                                        Mine mithril ore from level 55 to 70
LEVEL 70: Adamant ORE Adamant ore can also be found at ::wildymine but REMEMBER! It's wily and people can kill                                                                                                                                                    you!
                                                                                         Mine adamant ore from level 70 to 85
LEVEL 85: Runite ORE Runite ore can be found at                                                                                                                                                                                        ::tele 3061 3886 and IT'S WILDY! BEWARE!
After you've done all of this it's up to you for what to do next. I would reccomend mining coal, mithril, adamant, and rune until 135.                                                                                                                        Nothing under that or else it will take ages.

AXE ORDER:

LEVEL 1: BRONZE PICKAXE       
                                                                                         LEVEL 1: IRON PICKAXE
                                                                                         LEVEL 6: STEEL PICKAXE
                                                                                         LEVEL 21: MITHRIL PICKAXE
                                                                                         LEVEL 31: ADAMANT PICKAXE
                                                                                         LEVEL 41: RUNE PICKAXE

If you want to make some money, i would reccomend collecting RUNE and COAL, because coal is very high in demand and rune goes for about 5m each, thank you for reading my tutorial and                                                                                                                                                                                      GOOD LUCK!!

Guide by: Francis

Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Wild

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

gomes97

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Drunk Mario

Great Guide! This will help me when i'm mining.. ::)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Francis

Your welcome! It took me around 45 minutes to make, i hope you enjoy it! :D
Made by Pride
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dug

I wish i could organize that post for you  ::), Thank you so much i'm sure this will help a load of players :D.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Insomnom

Well done.
Didn't think I'd be skilling in Classic, but it looks like I just might.
So this came in handy today. =P
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Android #17

Awesome guide...So is the pictures....It helped me much.^^

Yoho

UBB3R C00L trick: If you're mining rune ore you can do -removed-, then the rune ore will be there again, if it doesn't show then just relog.

Ry60003333

Quote from: Yoho on March 16, 2011, 05:32:16 PM
UBB3R C00L trick: If you're mining rune ore you can do -removed-, then the rune ore will be there again, if it doesn't show then just relog.
That will get you banned for bug abuse. 8)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Yoho

o.o.

Didn't know that.

frottoboy5w

ugh how long did it take you francis???

Francis

Quote from: frottoboy5w on April 01, 2011, 04:36:09 AM
ugh how long did it take you francis???
Took me about an hour to make this.
Made by Pride
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

Electrify X

Nice guide, well done Francies! But how long will it takes to get 135 mining when you mine: Rune, Adamant, Mithril or Coal?
You sure don't know excactly, but about... how many days/hours?
Still love the guide! :-)
"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."

O My Devil

there arent even some who have 120+ mining the highest is 116...