News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

26 Ways to Lose Your Girl Friend

Started by Zack, November 29, 2008, 08:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pure01owner

not allways for loving her :P its careing about her
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

Mia

And if you cared you wouldn't do this stupidity... Guys have no brains when it comes to girls feelings... Cept Jer XD and Ry.. Elias.. Ect.. NOOO BRAIN! WHAT SO EVA! >:( ;D

Flame

Well if you want to be alone for the rest of your life then this is definitely the list for you

Pure01owner

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

Mia

You won't wanna be by yourself forever, You'll be alonely old man, you'll find your Girl(guy) Someday  ;D ;D ;D

0ownage0

i was only jokeing around with my girlfriend when i said that but she took it in a bad way i wasnt being mean

0ownage0
hey everone im back!

maddy

lol you guys are funny, but i am sure mia is right!! you can find someone as in a girl (guy, like mia said XD) someday just i would try not doing this list!! :)
lolz a little weird I know. :)

Bill

Quote from: Mia on December 15, 2008, 06:07:38 AM
And if you cared you wouldn't do this stupidity... Guys have no brains when it comes to girls feelings... Cept Jer XD and Ry.. Elias.. Ect.. NOOO BRAIN! WHAT SO EVA! >:( ;D

I see no Bill in there  ::) ... :P

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Ry60003333

Quote from: Bill on December 17, 2008, 03:57:22 PM

Uh oh. ;)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Zack

You guys do know it's just a joke, right?  :D

Chaoslancex

Quote from: Bill on December 17, 2008, 03:57:22 PM

hey i dont see my name either  :P ::)
lol jk

anyway lol vista nice dude i should try the one calling her at 3 in the morning and be like are you awake and keep doing it lol its going to be funny(p.s i wont really try it lol )

but its funny nice one vista  :D ;)

Pure01owner

just put a pound of c 4 in her mail box and when she get mail bOOm She gone!

maddy

raawr. loo funnny.... :) but i would call her if i knew her and tell her to make your dog to go get hte mail this morning!! :O

Pure01owner

get a dog make it waste in a bag light on fire put on there doors rofl

maddy