News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Amazing song that should be on the welcome screen, or at least somewhere in-game

Started by 2 Beast, March 03, 2011, 06:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2 Beast

Hey all it's 2 Beast here. I found a song that is really chill and makes me think about world scape. It has a unique sound to it.. Check it out and tell me if you think it's a good find!

Insomnom

I don't really care for it that much. The beginning is annoying and the rest is bland.
Definitely not as great as the welcome screen music we have now.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

sup zezima

Hey this song is pretty good it should be used for login screen i say. Its better than what we have now. o.O

~amizez~
♥☺☻ â,,¢Â§ÃœÃ¾ Žâ,¬Å½!M∀â,,¢ ☻☺♥

gf blitz

Dug

It's nice but i would prefer this song instead of that found below :\.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..