News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Changing your password (With pictures)

Started by Kevin, March 01, 2011, 06:51:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

A lot of people seem to need help changing their passwords. Doing this will change your forum, classic, and blitz password!

I made 3 pictures to help figure out what to do.

In this first picture you will see you need to click profile.

From there go to Modify Profile and hover your cursor over that and then click account settings.

Now scroll down a bit and you will see that there is a box where you can choose your new password, you need to type it in 2 times. And your MUST type in your current password down near the bottom. I also marked in the orange box where you can answer a security question in-case your account for whatever reason is hacked, or you forget your password it is easier to remember it.

Insomnom

Thank you, Kevin.
I'm sure this can help a lot of people who aren't familiar with how to browse the other forum pages. ^^
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

Kevin

Quote from: Sad Panda on March 01, 2011, 07:14:41 PM
I'm dumb... post removed...

Yes, changes Blitz password along with your Classic password.

Dug

'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Drunk Mario

Nice guide.. This was VERY much needed. 8)

Keep up the good work! (Sticky? ???)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall