News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Regarding the downtime (2/28/11 ~12:00 AM)

Started by Ry60003333, February 28, 2011, 06:56:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

Last night around midnight, there was a large storm in my area and it caused my power to go out, which caused the website and login server to shut off. :'( This is kind of ironic since I just posted how we upgraded the servers and shouldn't experience any more crashes, but servers can't run without power! ::)

So hopefully my internet and power stay on so we do not experience this kind of issue again. :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

You don't have to explain yourself to us, Ryan. If it ever shuts down then we'll understand. The mature ones will anyway.

Drunk Mario

It's a good thing I was asleep. ::)

And it's no problem.. We know you don't ever shut it down on PURPOSE now.. Well, The smart ones in our bunch do.. ???

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Dug

Honestly Ryan, you don't need to run the server 24/7 through a whole year IMO and you don't need to apologize we'll always understand with an explanation :).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..