News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Closed please lock

Started by Thrive, February 27, 2011, 04:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrive

Closed--- plz lock

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

Sad Panda

Pride

Username: Neon

Why do you wish to join the Bourgeoisie?:
There's too much that goes on that needs to be changed.

If you are accepted, how will you commit your time to assist others?:
I will commit my time to resolving much of the conflict on this game, and improve conditions.

How do you, as a person, find yourself reacting in situations that rely on you?:
Explain please?

Give one example of something you wish to do to the community in worldscape:
I wish to reduce much of the DRAMA.

Thrive

damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

Pride

Thrive

Quote from: Pride on February 27, 2011, 05:01:15 PM

Username: Neon

Why do you wish to join the Bourgeoisie?:
There's too much that goes on that needs to be changed.

If you are accepted, how will you commit your time to assist others?:
I will commit my time to resolving much of the conflict on this game, and improve conditions.

How do you, as a person, find yourself reacting in situations that rely on you?:
Explain please?

Give one example of something you wish to do to the community in worldscape:
I wish to reduce much of the DRAMA.

Welcome to the Bourgeoisie, I will clarify my question later. I hope to see your actions in game.

damn RIGHT.

Sad Panda

I think he means to ask if you respond in the correct way or not. Are you mature when conflict arises?

Guesses...

Thrive

Quote from: Killer Panda on February 27, 2011, 09:15:17 PM
I think he means to ask if you respond in the correct way or not. Are you mature when conflict arises?

Guesses...

Correct, I have fixed the Question. Pride, you may PM me if you want to have the Clan Siggy.

damn RIGHT.

Insomnom

I prefer the old version of the question as it's more in-depth.

For example..
How do you, as a person, find yourself reacting in situations that rely on you?
"If the situation is negative, I attempt to remain calm and calm others down. This allows me to gather and sort out facts in order to begin forming a solution.
If the situation is positive, I act more as an advisory or someone in the background, allowing others to enjoy themselves."

versus

Are you mature when conflict arises?
"Yes."

Anyway, I wish you luck with this clan.
It'd be great if something good came of it.
I actually contemplated joining, but I don't think I'm active enough in-game to have any sort of positive impact.

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Thrive

Quote from: Insomnom on February 27, 2011, 09:22:55 PM
I prefer the old version of the question as it's more in-depth.

For example..
How do you, as a person, find yourself reacting in situations that rely on you?
"If the situation is negative, I attempt to remain calm and calm others down. This allows me to gather and sort out facts in order to begin forming a solution.
If the situation is positive, I act more as an advisory or someone in the background, allowing others to enjoy themselves."

versus

Are you mature when conflict arises?
"Yes."

Anyway, I wish you luck with this clan.
It'd be great if something good came of it.
I actually contemplated joining, but I don't think I'm active enough in-game to have any sort of positive impact.

You do not have to be active to join. One act of kindness can counter a two negative ones. Just being there to step in at anytime is a privilege, not a responsibility. It would be a pleasure to have anyone join, even if they cannot help at all times.

damn RIGHT.

Sad Panda

Username: Killer Panda (it can change in a bit of time)

Why do you wish to join the Bourgeoisie?: I just..... do.

If you are accepted, how will you commit your time to assist others?: I already do.

How do you, as a person, find yourself reacting in situations that rely on you?: It depends on the situation. When people are attacking a low level person in the Wilderness for no reason I have to use force to calm them down. When I am in Lumbridge and people are bickering over something I try to soothe them. I do like to make jokes a lot.

Give one example of something you wish to do to the community in worldscape: I want people to stop attacking low level people in the Wilderness for no reason. I seriously hate this.

Thrive

Quote from: Sad Panda on February 27, 2011, 10:10:06 PM
Username: Killer Panda (it can change in a bit of time)

Why do you wish to join the Bourgeoisie?: I just..... do.

If you are accepted, how will you commit your time to assist others?: I already do.

How do you, as a person, find yourself reacting in situations that rely on you?: It depends on the situation. When people are attacking a low level person in the Wilderness for no reason I have to use force to calm them down. When I am in Lumbridge and people are bickering over something I try to soothe them. I do like to make jokes a lot.

Give one example of something you wish to do to the community in worldscape: I want people to stop attacking low level people in the Wilderness for no reason. I seriously hate this.

I am going to go with Pending on this application. I want to see you develop your answers a little more. Low level killing usually happens with people who enter and just try to attack someone right off the bat; Or there are those who decide to just pick on the rare kid (GUESS WHO!!) cause they are too ignorant to know that they aren't there to kill. Please just edit the application and I will accept it. I am deciding to be more picky (if you can't tell already). I know you have the potential Panda, but the application isn't quite showing it.

damn RIGHT.

Sad Panda

Ok, thanks. When I get a few extra minutes I'll create a new one for you.

Quote from: Thrive on March 01, 2011, 09:47:34 AM
(GUESS WHO!!)

I think I know, but I was told it was Ryan.

Thrive

Quote from: Sad Panda on March 01, 2011, 04:27:17 PM
Ok, thanks. When I get a few extra minutes I'll create a new one for you.

Quote from: Thrive on March 01, 2011, 09:47:34 AM
(GUESS WHO!!)

I think I know, but I was told it was Ryan.

The who was me.
>_>
<_<

damn RIGHT.