News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Death Zone,

Started by Sad Panda, February 26, 2011, 12:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

I take this back. They aren't all that good at looting after all.

Kevin

X

^ proves the point of thread.

/THREAD AND GOODBYE

Sad Panda

No, this is not sarcasm. I have no idea what you're talking about, Alex. Good luck with whatever you just said and goodbybe.

X

Chaoslancex

thank! for the recruits suggestions! i'll be asking them since they already turned down muslims clan XD but hopefully Dz is good enough for those guys lol haha jk

Sad Panda

I don't know, they might be too good. If we did go after them it was only for something fun we were gonna do.

Diva La Viva

Aw, deathzone would like to thank you for being a noob too. Much love, the so called "looters." ::)

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Killer Panda on February 26, 2011, 12:24:04 AM
Oh, but Collin and Jose don't do this. They're real pkers.
Thanks. ;)

Well, Looting IS allowed in the wildy, But people who have 2389293729 barrows gloves and whatnot shouldn't loot just because they don't like that person.. :-X

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Omega ko

Ya we r good at looting we looted bout 10 b gloves in 2 days

u cud pay us rares to stop us looting ur clan members   aha!

Sad Panda

Ok, that part was sarcastic. You shouldn't be proud of looting 10 people of their barrows gloves.

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Killer Panda on February 26, 2011, 02:42:03 PM
Ok, that part was sarcastic. You shouldn't be proud of looting 10 people of their barrows gloves.
Indeed there... i don't loot much, and i'm in deathzone... there's more non-looters than jose and collin in deathzone.

Omega ko

Quote from: Killer Panda on February 26, 2011, 02:42:03 PM

ya me and my frend find it funny when u pkers go fukin give him his gloves bak or i kill you!  u guys go mental over just gloves

Sad Panda

Not really, Diva. A lot of you guys do loot. I haven't pked you in a long time so I don't have an opinon on you. I'm just saying in general.

Omega, we don't like when people loot because it's against a code of ethics we have established in the last few years.

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.