News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

1K Kills Camp Video!

Started by Voltimolt, February 25, 2011, 05:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voltimolt

Drunk Mario

Lol. NICE! I like how you starting spazing out when the timer is at like 1 seconds. 8)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Daxking

Great video.  ::) Was that a Dj software I saw?

Insomnom

Not bad, you actually made watching a camp game somewhat interesting.  :P
Props.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Voltimolt

Yeh thanks it was pretty funny when i was ranting about the time lol

yeh its VirtualDJ, its the software i use to listen to music, coz like i could make it sound like a chipmunk or make it sing very fast and i'll try to catch up :D

Daxking

Quote from: Voltimolt on February 25, 2011, 07:15:40 PM
yeh its VirtualDJ, its the software i use to listen to music, coz like i could make it sound like a chipmunk or make it sing very fast and i'll try to catch up :D
Yeah, I had that too. I used it for whenever I got bored and just messed around.  :P

Ry60003333

The video turned out really awesome! 8)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Dug

Quote from: Ry60003333 on February 26, 2011, 12:52:20 AM
The video turned out really awesome! 8)
So true :D, and what i enjoyed the most was the bank sneak peak especially the item beside the red phat :[].
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..