News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

1k Kills in Camp

Started by Ry60003333, February 25, 2011, 12:16:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

If you haven't read the updates, we recently upgraded Camp's full power mode to be much more challenging. It spawns monsters faster, with more HP, is activated more often, and has a cool new sound effect to go along with it. 8)

After the update, with the help of me stalling the timer repeatedly, we were able to achieve over 1K kills in Camp! 8)

Pretty awesome huh? ;)

Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Sad Panda

Supa cool, supa cool. I'd like to say that you get more money now. I got 20m for standing around in a round where we got like 200 kills.

Kevin

Kevin

Quote from: Killer Panda on February 25, 2011, 12:46:40 AM
Supa cool, supa cool. I'd like to say that you get more money now. I got 20m for standing around in a round where we got like 200 kills.

I don't think he touched the reward system. And you got 20M from when we got over 1,000 kills.

Voltimolt

Everyone got different cash reward :/
i got 20m, some people got 16m

also! The recorded and edited video of this event is planned to be posted tomorrow!

Insomnom

Quote from: Ry60003333 on February 25, 2011, 12:16:30 AMwith the help of me stalling the timer repeatedly

Psh. Such a cheater. I want to see a legit 1k, however impossible with what the time was set at before.
Better start getting more players online. xD
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

robinhood

1 k kils nice.
thought 1 kill in begin :P
whit how meney people where you?

WorldScape Rebellion Oath

"I, usernamehere, hereby declare a time for change. I will not open a WorldScape client until our points are heard and responded to. I will not play the game until we have a fair economy. I will not play the game until we, The WorldScape Rebellion, have proven that this game is controlled by the attitudes of the players. I believe I can and will make change."

http://i.imgur.com/nvBbE.gif

Dug

I actually managed to get first kill and nick managed to get first death x[).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..