(۩ ṂḜṜḈḦḀṆṬ'Ṩ ṎḞ ḌḜḀṬḦ ۩) ----> Recruitment)

Started by brianc, February 23, 2011, 10:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brianc

(Û© á¹,ḜṜḈḦḀṆṬ'Ṩ ṎḞ ḌḜḀṬḦ Û©) are a group of Merchants eager to make more money, even if they have to kill you.

To join follow this application:

Clan Application

(Û© á¹,ḜṜḈḦḀṆṬ'Ṩ ṎḞ ḌḜḀṬḦ Û©)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

-InGame Name:   
-Do you define yourself as a merchant?:
-Do you feel like you want to kill someone if you don't get what you want?:
-Do you like the smell of fear?
-Are you scared of the dark?:
-What is your combat level?:

-How good are you at Player Killing?:                                                       

Signature in blood:                                                                                           

Use the format above, or get be-headed.

Ranks

Ò‰  Abaddon's - King of Demons  Ò‰

â"¼1 800 rares - (Leader)â"¼

â"¼ Raped DDz (Co-Leader)â"¼

Ò‰  Abigor's - Demonic General  Ò‰

â"¼Ipwn1231â"¼

â"¼KillStrikeâ"¼

Ò‰  Aguares's - Demonic Captain  Ò‰

â"¼Unknowedâ"¼
â"¼Zokainâ"¼

Ò‰  Geryon's - Demonic Squire  Ò‰

â"¼â"¼
-
-

Ò‰  Imps - Demonic Minion  Ò‰

â"¼â"¼
â"¼â"¼
-
-
-
-
-
-

Ò‰  Legends  Ò‰
â"¼â"¼
[/center]

xxJustinxx

Clan Application                                                                                                                                                                                          (Û© á¹,ḜṜḈḦḀṆṬ'Ṩ ṎḞ ḌḜḀṬḦ Û©)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            -InGame Name:  raped ddz!                                                                              -Do you define yourself as a merchant?:  hell ye                                                    -Do you feel like you want to kill someone if you don't get what you want?: abousletely                 -Do you like the smell of fear? definatly                                                             -Are you scared of the dark?:  not even                                                              -What is your combat level?:97                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         -How good are you at Player Killing?: on a scale from 1-10 i say 7                                                                                                                                                                                                             Signature in blood:raped ddz!                                                                                           

brianc

Hello,

You have been accepted into the Order of the (Û© á¹,ḜṜḈḦḀṆṬ'Ṩ ṎḞ ḌḜḀṬḦ Û©) (Raped DDz)

Prove us proud, spill the blood of our enemies.

Bring us the head of all that you kill.

Regards,
Abaddon - Brian Crowell

ipwn1231

in game name: ipwn1231
yes                                                                                     
yes always
only if fear has money with them         
i am not no baby why would i be afraid of the dark
117 and highering
i love team pking but i am not great at soloing
BLOOD

brianc

Hello,

You have been accepted into the Order of the (Û© á¹,ḜṜḈḦḀṆṬ'Ṩ ṎḞ ḌḜḀṬḦ Û©) (Ipwn1231)

Regards,
Abaddon - Brian Crowell

gomes97

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

killstrike

Clan Application

InGame Name:    killstrike
strength level : 87
attack level : 78
defence level 74
magic level  77
combat level  96                                                                                     

brianc

Hello,

You have been accepted into the Order of the (Û© á¹,ḜṜḈḦḀṆṬ'Ṩ ṎḞ ḌḜḀṬḦ Û©) (KillStrike)

Regards,
Abaddon - Brian Crowell

zokian

-InGame Name:   Zokain
-Do you define yourself as a merchant?: No
-Do you feel like you want to kill someone if you don't get what you want?: No
-Do you like the smell of fear? i like the smell of perfume
-Are you scared of the dark?: very
-What is your combat level?:140

-How good are you at Player Killing?: horrible                                                     

Signature in blood: I love bunnies   
lawl

killstrike

Quote from: zokian on February 24, 2011, 07:34:33 AM

-InGame Name:   Zokain
-Do you define yourself as a merchant?: No
-Do you feel like you want to kill someone if you don't get what you want?: No
-Do you like the smell of fear? i like the smell of perfume
-Are you scared of the dark?: very
-What is your combat level?:140

-How good are you at Player Killing?: horrible                                                     

Signature in blood: I love bunnies   

he is a good pker can i vote for him????

unknowed

Clan Application

-InGame Name:  Unknowed 
-Do you define yourself as a merchant?:Making 25m in Rs every week, So yeah!
-Do you feel like you want to kill someone if you don't get what you want?: YEA!
-Do you like the smell of fear?I LUV It.
-Are you scared of the dark?:NotAtall
-What is your combat level?: 110

-How good are you at Player Killing?: 5/10                                                     

Signature in blood:    I DID YOUR MOM   

Misc: I'm better at merching then pk-ing.                                                                                     

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

brianc

Hello,

You have been accepted into the Order of the (Û© á¹,ḜṜḈḦḀṆṬ'Ṩ ṎḞ ḌḜḀṬḦ Û©) (Unknowed)

Regards,
Abaddon - Brian Crowell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

You have been accepted into the Order of the (Û© á¹,ḜṜḈḦḀṆṬ'Ṩ ṎḞ ḌḜḀṬḦ Û©) (zokain)

Regards,
Abaddon - Brian Crowell

zokian

are leader is such a legend for adding music to when you come on to the clan page at first i was like wtf  ;D
lawl

unknowed

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.