News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

fishing

Started by Wild, February 23, 2011, 07:57:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wild

how do players got theyr fishing lvl up. if there isn't fishing in the game?

EDIT: same with cooking :L

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Insomnom

I believe that a before Classic was taken down you were able to fish in odd spots, such as fountains.
And then, of course, you could cook that food.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Android #17

Ya..and you could cook them in falador somehow..wait //walkthroughwalls work or not? =o

Ry60003333

That will not work for a variety of reasons that I don't want to discuss. ::)

But Insomnom is correct about how people got experience in this skills. Fishing and Cooking will be released in Classic eventually, and then you will be able to train them. 8)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Dug

Quote from: Ry60003333 on February 23, 2011, 09:40:37 PM
That will not work for a variety of reasons that I don't want to discuss. ::)

But Insomnom is correct about how people got experience in this skills. Fishing and Cooking will be released in Classic eventually, and then you will be able to train them. 8)
Hoooraaaaaaay. "That's a lovely something you got there" ::).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..