News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Getting In-Game.

Started by Daxking, February 23, 2011, 02:07:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daxking

Well for the past hour or two i've been trying to get on but everytime I type in my username and password and hit log in. It gives me a black screen that says "Loading...Please wait" and it'll stay like that. I tried re-installing the client and also updating it. Still nothing. This is a screenshot of what I see when I try to log in.

Android #17

Did you try to re-install the java?

Daxking

Yeah I tried both, Java re-install and updating didn't work.
For dragging the .jar onto Run. My computer wouldn't allow me to do so. There was a circle with a line through it. Meaning I couldn't.  :(
Thank you both.

Ry60003333

If this occurs immediately after you login, it may be something on your account, such as an item, that is crashing it. If this continues please post again and I'll take a look at the account/area you are standing in. ;)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Daxking

Yeah it's still going on.  :-[

Ry60003333

Do you have Skype or Teamviewer? I could try and teamview you and fix it right now if you want.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Daxking

Yeah, I'll get on skype right now and talk to you on there.  :)

Daxking

Sorry for double posting, but Daxking still isn't fixed.  >:( :( If anyone can help me, that would be great. I also noticed another thing. If I log onto Tyren first, and then Log into Daxking, Tyren freezes. *Picture on previous posts of what a pop-up says.*

Daxking

Quote from: Mute on February 23, 2011, 07:35:53 AM
Hmm, because that's an "Outofboundsexception" type error, try this:

For windows XP: Go to the start menu, and click on RUN.
Type "CMD" and hit enter.

For Windows Vista/7: Go to the start menu, and click "All programs"
Type in the search box "CMD" and hit enter.

After you have the command window open, copy this in:
java -jar -Xmx512m

Thats not the problem. It loads my other accounts, Just not daxking.