News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Fail game.

Started by dieknowsawr, February 21, 2011, 12:27:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dieknowsawr

Post the biggest fail you have done in your life.

Post away!!

Mine: Well, For Hockey you have provincials, i got tripped on
a breakaway. (Automatic penalty shot). And this was all of
Alberta and it was the championship. And i came down the
blue line and lost my feet and slipped... We won the game
in triple overtime but still . I was disappointed and pissed! 

M I K E

I was talking to one hot girl on msn with webcam on, i had also..

After i while i started playing RS and i went to toilet because i had to poop..

I took my PC with me and forgot that i had the webcam & msn open and the girl sent me a message..

I was like holy shet..=D

Dug

I was playing dodge ball with my year group guys only, i was the last person on the team with a ball in my hand and there were 3 other people on the opposing team. We also changed the game a bit by putting 3 cones and if all 3 cones of any team were knocked down they would loose so 2 cones on my team was already knocked down and i can't pick them back up. While i was defending the last cone all of a sudden a ball was rolling towards the cone and i tried to stop it using the ball in my hand but as i did that my ass seeing as it's quite large knocked the cone over... enough said.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

zokian

Okay so this may not be a super big fail but my friends seem to think it was hilarious anyway in my school our cantine or cafeteria is preety small theres about 6 bigish tables fitiing about 50 kids and 10 teachers anyway It was chips day which is on Thursday i dont know why that matters but anyway so im walking to the table and i only got a lucozade (sports drink) cause i finished my chips (fries)
and felt thirsty anyway when i was walking back to my table i bumped into a teacher and they dropped all there food (chips) anyway i didnt get in much trouble because he knew it was a mistake everyone in the cantine laughed anyway i looked abitlikethis  :-[
lawl

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Dug

'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

dieknowsawr